Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vCash

Any Craig Ferguson fans out there?

Are any of you out there Craig Ferguson fans?

Zamboni Zombie
    vCash
    I love the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - I just wish it wasn't on so late!
    Cigarettes are like squirrels. They are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -- @ciggybuttz on Twitter

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    I sometimes watch his show when I stay up too late. For some reason I just can't not watch when it's on!
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

vCash
    I don't watch often but usually love his off-the-cuff way he opens the show.

vCash
    I can't stay up late so i watch on YouTube. My favorite guests (on his show) are Chris Hardwick and Ewan McGregor. Craig has good chemistry with both of them.

Zamboni Zombie
    vCash
    I also have the audiobook version of his autobiography American on Purpose and I read a fiction book of his. I would love to attend a taping of his show or attend one of his standup shows.
    Cigarettes are like squirrels. They are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -- @ciggybuttz on Twitter

vCash
    He is hysterical. We almost went in September to his show (the day we picked turned out to be a day he interviewed Gerard Butler they are so funny). I was sad we missed it! I catch clips of it on Youtube, especially when he interviews some people. So funny.

vCash
    I'm going to see him live in concert in a few weeks. A friend is a huge fan and wants to see a live concert for her birthday. Me, I don't think I've ever seen his TV show before but am willing to see how he is in person. Hope its a good show!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    "Craig Ferguson's International House of Comedy " is on CBC tonight. Craig is a very funny host and most of his comics are quite good.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    We fortunately get him on TV late at night here. Very enjoyable. Although I didn't like the time when Geoff changed his voice for a couple of weeks. Except when he had the dippy girl doing it.

The best awkward pause with sexual tension was with Alfred Molina.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I love Craig Ferguson (and Geoff Peterson the robot skeleton). IMO one the top late night talk show hosts. Never fails to get me and anyone who likes Doctor Who can't be that bad.

vCash
    Geoff and Craig for President and VP! I wish I could find that on Youtube. It was pretty awesome.

vCash
    Best interview: Craig Ferguson and HBC.

vCash
    Oh man, I adore Craig. He's the only talk show host I'll watch. He makes interviews with people that I don't know anything about interesting. And Geoff (especially since he got his chip fixed!) is hysterical.

Best guests are Gerard Butler and Kristen Bell.

vCash
    Craigyferg! The only late night host I watch or even remotely enjoy. His musical numbers crack me up.

His book is really fab. I highly recommend.

vCash
    CBS Cares.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I'm a fan, but I just can't stay up late enough to watch his show. My husband usually records it, and we play it back. We did get to see him in his show in person when he came to the Philly area about a year and a half ago.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Me! But I love Sid even more than Craig. I missed the bunny and so glad he was back tonight! He really needs to do another music number with the puppets soon. I luvs the puppets!

Running from Morozov...I'm blonde, after all! IL
    vCash
    sid! cutest cussin' bunny ever!

vCash
    Love him. Like others, I can't stay up to watch, but try to catch shows on You Tube. If I ever go the DVR route, he'll be my first season pass. Loved his one on one interviews with Desmond Tutu and Stephen Fry. I hope he does more ofthem.

Also love when Chris Hardwick is on, and the Doctor Who cold open is one of the best things ever! (Viewable only on YT, since the PTB axed it from the show.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast