Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Hello...I plan on buying this tablet Acer Iconia A510-10k32u 10.1-Inch Tablet (Olympic Edition-Black) instead of a new laptop and am wondering if anyone has had any success in watching IN vids from this?

vCash
    I just received a Kindle Fire HD for my birthday. As I feared, although IN worked on my old Kindle Fire, it didn't work at all on my HD, because the Adobe Flash Player is not on it.

However, it is now working again, thanks to Laura M. Dean of the Kindle Fire Amazon community, I tried the following, and it works awesomely Much better than my old Fire. Even the control buttons for full screen and volume work all the time (they used to be a little wonky, hit them and sometimes nothing happened).

To install Flash: (You have to have a Flash compatible browser in order to install Flash. You can't install it under Silk.)

Do the following on the Fire/Fire HD itself:

Swipe down from the top > More > Device > Allow Installation of Applications.

Install ES File Explorer: ES File Explorer

Download and install the Dolphin HD and Flash Player apk files from this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9d8gxh75f0747f1/83fV5m6x2c

Once both files are downloaded to your Fire, open ES File Explorer and look in the "Downloads" folder. You should see both files there. Install Dolphin HD *first* by tapping on the icon. Then install Flash.
    To do IN, once everything is installed, open your new Dolphin browser, go to IN and there I was.

I'm always happy when my old brain can stumblingly cope with new technology.

BTW, once the Dolphin Browser is working, I turned off the Install App permission under device again.

vCash
    I installed dolphin and flash serveral months ago and it did not work. Now on my Kindle HD Fire with the downloads from dropbox it works great. Not sure what the difference is, but others months ago also had problems.
    Marci

vCash
    I can't say, although Laura Dean emphasized that if you install the 3 apps in the wrong order, it will not work, and if you don't have the option to allow non Amazon apps to install, of course it won't work.

Even better, I purchased for about 7$ a cable with a micro HDMI plug on one end (to fit into my Kindle Fire HD) and a regular HDMI plug to fit into my TV, as suggested, had both the TV and the Fire off when I connected them, turned on the TV, switched to HDMI1 for input, and started up icenetwork on the Kindle Fire, and there the Worlds FD was on my TV

audio, video & everything.

vCash
    Doris:
    The dropbox link doesn,t work. Could you please repost
    Marci

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12