Re-registered User
    vCash

Misfits- Season 3

Has anyone else watched the first two seasons of Misfits?

Nathan is being written out of the show because Robert Sheehan is not returning!

If you haven't seen the series, just imagine Heroes crossed with Deadwood, except it's also very very funny.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    One of my favourite shows! I wish that there were more than the usual six or seven episodes in the season/series (guess I'm spoiled here in North America).

Who is going to be the comedy relief now that Nathan is gone? I find it odd that there isn't a reason as to why he's not returning.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    They are filming eight episodes this season. Plus they are doing a webisode to finish Nathan's storyline- filming it in Las Vegas right now. And they've cast a new character to add the comic parts that Nathan's character provided. I'm going to hope that it's like MASH, and each character change is interesting and doesn't ruin the show's chemistry. (But Nathan : )

Robert Sheehan is choosing to stay in the USA and pursue more movie rolls.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    Robert Sheehan is choosing to stay in the USA and pursue more movie rolls.
    Come on, eight episodes isn't much! He couldn't do both or do half a season, no? (just the greed in me talking)

The cynic in me can't help but think that he isn't going to be that successful on this side of the pond. I hope that I'm wrong, though.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Posting on this thread to try to convince some NA people to look up this show. Season 3 is now over, and I didn't miss Nathan at all. I love Rudy and think he brings a lot of comedy to the series but in a different way than Nathan.

I'm looking forward to next season

Spoiler

How will they top zombie cheerleaders?

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/culti...est_show_y.php
    Last edited by rjblue; 12-21-2011 at 03:07 AM.

vCash
    Yep love Misfits here. I do think the second season was weakther than the first. The storyline seemed more loose and less relevant.

vCash
    I love Misfits too. But Nathan was part of my love for it, and I miss him so much
    And now

Bouhouhouhouhou. One year to wait.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I remember this scene (from season 2). Major spoilers in the link, but very moving if you've seen this season.