vCash

Michelle Posts at MKF

For those of you interested Michelle has posted her annual greeting at MKF. It's a nice way to congratulate her in a more personal way.

http://mkforum.net/forum/showthread....I-MKF!-xoxo-MK

vCash
    Is Michelle working for the Department of State currently? I wonder where she hangs out in D.C., so that I can "accidentally" bump into her .

vCash
    Can someone post a quote please? My stupid internet restrictions won't let me go onto MKF...but for some reason I can come onto FSU and GSU without any probs...

vCash
    Ohh Goodness amazingly thoughtful and what alovely thing to do!!!

Thanks Michelle and congratulations on the graduation and the Hall of Fame!! Personally I think they should name a corridor after you Yeah~~

Happy holidays!

vCash
    I think it's sweet that she gives a personal greeting to her fans on MKF.

I didn't know she was at the White House party! Probably for the best, though, because I would have hunted her down and embarrassed her with gushing.

Wandering Goy
    vCash
    Thank you for sharing the link - what a lovely gift to the Forum members from that gracious, amazing young woman.
    "Skating fans are not a patient bunch." Dragonlady

vCash
    thank you
    merry christmas and happy holidays to all

vCash
    My homage to the Kween! I rarely get a chance to post anymore, but I couldn't let a Kween worshiping moment pass me by!

http://thenakedice.blogspot.com/2011...ive-kween.html

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    My homage to the Kween! I rarely get a chance to post anymore, but I couldn't let a Kween worshiping moment pass me by!

Very nice.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash

And a great one it is

vCash
    Can someone post a quote please? My stupid internet restrictions won't let me go onto MKF...but for some reason I can come onto FSU and GSU without any probs...
    Mods, I hope it's not considered board dragging if I post her message?

Dear MKF,

We always say it, but it’s always true: this year has gone so fast! Since my last post there has been a lot of changes. One of the biggest changes is my move to Washington DC after graduating from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts. I absolutely love living in our country’s capital – there’s constantly exciting things happening in DC. It also feels like a home away from home since many of my friends that studied International Relations both at the University of Denver and at the Fletcher School moved to the area.

I’m excited for Christmas and the coming New Year. Traditionally, our family waits till Christmas day to open presents, however, after last week I feel that I’ve already opened all my gifts. The first present that Santa gave me was a visit from Karen (my sis) and her daughters (Olivia and Sophia) to DC. We went to a variety of places, including: National Museum of Natural History, National Archives, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, National Gallery of Art Sculpture and Garden, and even a private tour of the White House. Although Olivia and Sophia loved sightseeing, their favorite activity was skating on the outdoor ice rink in the National Mall (maybe skating is in their genes! : )

Another cool gift I got from Santa was an invitation to the White House for a holiday party. It was nice to see the White House decorated with such a multitude of holiday festivities, and the best part was getting a chance to wish the President and First Lady a Merry Christmas!

This year has been full of new and exciting things – I can only wonder what 2012 will bring. As some of you may know, I will be inducted to the Skating Hall of Fame in January. I can’t imagine a more remarkable way to bring in the New Year than a big celebration with my family and friends around as I get inducted into the Hall of Fame. San Jose has special significance to me since it’s the place that I won my first national title – and soon it will come full circle, as it will be the place that I get inducted to the Hall of Fame.

I hope that I get a chance to say hello to some of you in San Jose, but if I don’t, I hope that you all have an amazing New Year.

Wishing MKF a wonderful holiday season!!

XO,

Michelle Kwan