Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Hi everone!
    I want to say thanks to you all for support. And thanks to admins for let us start new thread.
    No news now, but will wait untill Nationals.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!
    told ya! won the bet! hehehe

vCash
    Yay ! Merry Christmas ( Dec.25 , Jan.6 , or both ! ) and Happy New Year, pani. Glad you're back.

vCash
    Welcome back Pani, and a Merry Christmas to you too; and to everyone who visits us here in the V/M thread. Here's hoping everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

I, too, am liking the new thread title, and would like to thank the admins for changing it.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    ( I wish those looked like egg nogs )

Merry Christmas everyone , or Happy Hannukah, or Happy Solstice , or Kwaanza. Whatever you celebrate , may it be great !

vCash
    More lovely pictures from TEB. FD practice, FD and medal ceremony.

http://gallery.ru/watch?a=jRC-hLrL

http://gallery.ru/watch?a=jRC-hL3k

http://gallery.ru/watch?a=jRC-hMdp

This one is the cutest.

http://gallery.ru/watch?ph=jRC-dEFtW

Pani, welcome back! Glad to see you changed your mind.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

vCash
    Great pictures above!

Random and outdated question:Anyone have a link to the interview where tessa tears up in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUfAQ...eature=related I have never seen it, the CTV interview I have doesn't seem to be it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    Great pictures above!

Random and outdated question:Anyone have a link to the interview where tessa tears up in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUfAQ...eature=related I have never seen it, the CTV interview I have doesn't seem to be it!
    That was during the Olympics and Tessa was being asked about Joannie losing her mom.

vCash
    It's from this piece.

vCash
    Happy Holidays !

In my wish-list the health for Tessa and Scott, the fd-improvement (and revision (if you know what I mean) choreography), and most of all I wish them to enjoy skating and enjoy every moment on ice (as they are). And of course I wish them continue to skate and I wish Marina let them work with Dean or somebody else ( may be with Marie-France Dubreil-Partice Lauzon for example)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by m_chenning View Post
    Happy Holidays !

In my wish-list the health for Tessa and Scott, the fd-improvement (and revision (if you know what I mean) choreography), and most of all I wish them to enjoy skating and enjoy every moment on ice (as they are). And of course I wish them continue to skate and I wish Marina let them work with Dean or somebody else ( may be with Marie-France Dubreil-Partice Lauzon for example)
    I am with you! I think we need to send letter to Marina or to made bunner, like fans did for Fernandes last season something about Morozov give him freedon
    Its really interesting, what they will show at Nationals and what Marina wil made for them. From last interviews i really think Scott didnt want to lose everytime.
    This will be new year, maybe be 2012 will be better for them.
    And i forget totell you about V-M first lift in FD. Vaitsehovskay (famous russian sport-journalis) talked with Marina and tell her. she didnt like first lift. Marina said - this i svery jazzy lift and easy, but T-S could made it shine in FD. Why she didnt try something new on D-W?
    Last edited by pani; 12-23-2011 at 06:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I am with you! I think we need to send letter to Marina or to made bunner, like fans did for Fernandes last season something about Morozov give him freedon
    The problem is that it's Tessa and Scott who should realize the necessity first. I think Marina could help them to fit the new choreo from others, why they can not do it in this way? To stew in their own juice not a good thing for them.

Its really interesting, what they will show at Nationals and what Marina wil made for them. From last interviews i really think Scott didnt want to lose everytime.
    Yes. And I wish that black dress for competition .

This will be new year, maybe be 2012 will be better for them.
    Let's hope!

vCash
    The problem is that it's Tessa and Scott who should realize the necessity first. I think Marina could help them to fit the new choreo from others, why they can not do it in this way? To stew in their own juice not a good thing for them.
    O, yes- i agree with you and i think if Marina wish them all the best she need to change something, even if she didnt want share them with other people (i mean choreograhfer)

vCash
    Merry Christmas to all... I hope 2012 is the best year yet for Tessa and Scott. They seemed to have a good deal of involvement in their FD choreography this year, so I hope they don't go outside of the Marina camp... I hope they continue to let the program evolve, and I hope the judges begin to recognize how strong it is so that they feel confident in what they have created. I think it will be more rewarding that way. I think people are over-reacting... Tessa and Scott have lost the GPF before, to turn around and win the worlds (and olympics!) that same year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    Merry Christmas to all... I hope 2012 is the best year yet for Tessa and Scott. They seemed to have a good deal of involvement in their FD choreography this year, so I hope they don't go outside of the Marina camp... I hope they continue to let the program evolve, and I hope the judges begin to recognize how strong it is so that they feel confident in what they have created. I think it will be more rewarding that way. I think people are over-reacting... Tessa and Scott have lost the GPF before, to turn around and win the worlds (and olympics!) that same year
    I'm on the same wavelength as you. They've turned things around before.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Skatebuzz will show practiece at Nationals Said, they will not show competitions

vCash
    i wish i could see v/m and gordeeva skate together in an ensemble show. wasnt there such show before where both v/m and katia skated in?

vCash
    just a bit OT, who is that couple that did that reverse lift (the one right after p/b from the top)? that's an amazing photo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    just a bit OT, who is that couple that did that reverse lift (the one right after p/b from the top)? that's an amazing photo!
    Sara Hurtado and Adria Diaz from Spain. It is an amazing photo! Actually they are all beautiful photos. Here's an article about Hurtado/Diaz on Golden Skate from this past spring.

http://www.goldenskate.com/2011/03/e...gress-quickly/

vCash
    The ISU says they made a mistake in the FD calculation and T/S actually won it: http://isu.sportcentric.net/db/isu_f...tem.php?id=985

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast