podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash

Casting Adult comeptitive skaters in NYC and LA for new reality series

Didn't someone here mention not too long ago that adult skaters (or was it skating fans) would make a great reality show? Saw this posted on Lifeskate today:

Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (December 13, 2011) -- Seeking adult competitive figure skaters in the NYC and LA area for a docu-series for network television

Are you an avid adult skater who loves to compete? Did you start skating as an adult or did you return to skating after some time away? We are interested in casting adult skaters who love to compete, especially in the Interpretive/Showcase events. There is no age limit and we are interested in all levels -- the only criteria is that your love of skating and competition come through!

**We are meeting and filming skaters in the NYC area from December 15 - 19th. We are meeting and filming skaters in the Los Angeles area from December 20 - beginning of January.

If you believe you would be great for the docu-series, please send an email to: TroyRuptash@roadrunner.com. The subject line must read: Adult competitive figure skater. Thank you everyone!
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

vCash
    OMG - Troy was my coach when I did adult competitive skating (20 years ago) -

Will be interested in seeing how this develops!

vCash
    Well, it couldn't be any worse than The Batchelor, so bring it on, I say!
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    If anyone is considering this, I'd advise contacting USFS headquarters first. I know there were issues with the previous incarnation of this show regarding compensation affecting eligibility of competitive skaters. Better safe than sorry.
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad

vCash
    Sounds a bit cheesy. What are the gonna call this, In the Icebox....Ice House...Gay Blades of 2012? Wheeeee!
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    That sounds great. If I were in the area I might consider to apply.

Maybe they can do an international thing afterwards.