Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dinakt View Post
    I think he should go to Worlds and skate for his fans. Not for medals, not for "one more try", just for what he loves and for people who love what he does.
    ^^^ this

vCash
    I hope he goes for one last try before retiring, if only to spite his #1 hater from downunder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fscric View Post
    I hope he goes for one last try before retiring, if only to spite his #1 hater from downunder
    I bet that #1 Downunder Hater (not me eh! ) is tearing her hair off.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Jeremy needs top step aside and let Jason go to Worlds. We don't need anymore personal triumphs from Jeremy we need the skaters who will get that 3rd spot back and i don't see Jeremy being that skater. Time to look to the future.

vCash
    This is a decision for Jeremy who has earned his place to the Worlds to make. Not people who do not give two hoots about him.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    And it's not like Jason did much better. I love Jason too but so far he's just like the rest of the men. So if Jeremy wants to go, he earn the spot.

Title-less
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    Jeremy needs top step aside and let Jason go to Worlds. We don't need anymore personal triumphs from Jeremy we need the skaters who will get that 3rd spot back and i don't see Jeremy being that skater. Time to look to the future.
    I'm not sure Jason will get the 3rd spot back.
    Anyway, if Jeremy goes to worlds, I hope he does it for the right reason; if not, perhaps a good rest in in order.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    This is a decision for Jeremy who has earned his place to the Worlds to make. Not people who do not give two hoots about him.
    Absolutely!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop1 View Post
    I think the poster was banned after his bashing but not when he posted.

Question: What's the reputation comment for?
    Thanks for the explanation. The rep comment I made in my post was to draw attention to all the lovely little red blobs under said now-banned person's name.
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fscric View Post

vCash
    That would be wonderful.

His latest tweets reflect that he is devastated for Mao.
    He can surely sympathize with what she must be feeling.

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    This post is from the World Championships attendees thread in GSD:

Quote Originally Posted by carriecmu0503 View Post
    It appears Jeremy has decided to go to Worlds. See the mention about "with Japan on the horizon..."

http://instagram.com/p/kxmYmDm8Ln/

Or:
    https://m.facebook.com/JeremyAbbottPCF. A couple posts down.
    If this is true, then

(even if if causes a certain Jason über from down under to pitch yet another fit )

vCash
    I'd absolutely prefer Jason to go, but Jeremy earned the right to go no question. I hope he and Max can skate well enough to earn back three spots!

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ECJkjuy95M Had my cry for the day courtesy of Jeremazing! When he skates this number clean, it is SO BEAUTIFUL! His skating takes on so much freedom and flight interpreting this music. Transcendent!!

vCash
    Came across Jeremy's sister's blog essay dated 2/17/14 posted on the News page of his official site: http://figureskatersonline.com/jerem...t/site/news-2/

Here's the link: Redemption
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Hope Jeremy has healed enough to be able to train well for Worlds. Mainly, though, I'd love for him to be able to skate that wonderful short program for his fans in Japan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerpt1 View Post
    Hope Jeremy has healed enough to be able to train well for Worlds. Mainly, though, I'd love for him to be able to skate that wonderful short program for his fans in Japan.
    Jeremy fell hard in Sochi...bruises do take some time to heal, but all in all, not like he broke a bone, or has sustained a fracture of some sort. Nothing of that sort has been reported. Skaters fall constantly in their training. Quite frankly, as much as I like Jeremy, he needs to pull it together, and compete "balls to the wall" excuse my French, if Worlds is going to be his final competitive event. He loves his Japanese fans, and they love him...so go out there, Jeremy, and leave nothing behind. No excuses. Skate away from this chapter of your career with no regrets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerpt1 View Post
    Do you know if another fan meeting is planned this time? We have gotten some nice videos from them in the past. Such an awesome group of fans there.

I hope Jeremy skates lights out and is pleased with his performances. I am so impressed with how he handled himself in Sochi. I am just happy we get to see more of his skating. Go Jeremy!

vCash
    Jeremy shows off his goofy/silly side in these 2 IFS videos featuring many Detroit SC skaters:

FrenchieSkate2014 - Backstage at A Benefit for Kids (11+ minute video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcGLh-7RFI

From December 28, 2013: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNKOVQs6KDY
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    I hope Jeremy skates lights out and is pleased with his performances. I am so impressed with how he handled himself in Sochi. I am just happy we get to see more of his skating. Go Jeremy!
    You spoke for me, as well.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast