Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceanne View Post
    How did she manage to get free if she was bound, buried, and they placed an 80 lb branch on top. Sounds like Houdini.
    Or her boyfriend isn't very good at murdering people.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I read that she actually used her engagement ring to cut herself out of the taped box and dig out (grave was relatively shallow).

This is a true horror story, but I have to wonder what her idiot fiancee was thinking when he realized she used the ring he gave her to escape and nail him. I hope he goes up river for a VERY long time...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=15112540
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    Put them in the general population of the prison and let everyone know they are pedophiles.....that should merit some harsh punishment.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    but they're not pedophiles.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Did everyone posting in this thread actually read the article?

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    Not everyone, apparently.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I know.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    This thread is much more interesting with people not having read the article.

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Trying to scare her? That's like Tonya saying she was only trying to give Nancy a pedicure.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Put them in the general population of the prison and let everyone know they are pedophiles.....that should merit some harsh punishment.
    Why would you jump to the conclusion that s/he didn't read the article from that post?

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    The poster meant to tell the other prisoners that they're pedophiles, so that the creeps get beat up on the inside. Apparently, prison inmates give pedophiles extra-strength beatings because they're more disgusting than people who try to murder and terrify their wives.

I read the article and didn't understand why the OP picked it out of all the other horrible, insane things that are reported every day, along with not-so-juicy reports of good things that happen, like the kid who went 10 years without eat
    ing and now has a food blog.

http://cranberry.patch.com/articles/...-could-not-eat

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    What other uplifting examples of "two wrongs make a right" do others have to share?

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FigureSpins View Post

The poster meant to tell the other prisoners that they're pedophiles, so that the creeps get beat up on the inside. Apparently, prison inmates give pedophiles extra-strength beatings because they're more disgusting than people who try to murder and terrify their wives.
    I think we got that, well, I did, and think it's a disgusting thing to even think about doing.
    3539 and counting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    What other uplifting examples of "two wrongs make a right" do others have to share?

Those of you who can forgive that, I'll be the first to admit that you are better people than me. If some a-hole tried that with me and I lived....I'm not Gandhi or Jesus. After the mental and physical trauma of that sort of sociopathic terrorizing (tazered and buried alive?!?) I would hurt the guy. Badly. Can't say how, but it would happen. I wouldn't rely on the general population of a prison to do it for me.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by susan6 View Post
    Those of you who can forgive that, I'll be the first to admit that you are better people than me. If some a-hole tried that with me and I lived....I'm not Gandhi or Jesus. After the mental and physical trauma of that sort of sociopathic terrorizing (tazered and buried alive?!?) I would hurt the guy. Badly. Can't say how, but it would happen. I wouldn't rely on the general population of a prison to do it for me.
    I don't think anyone has said the victim has to or should forgive him. My problem is with the idea that the authorities should punish him more than the lawful sentence by spreading lies in the prison. That makes us no better than he is.
    3539 and counting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    I don't think anyone has said the victim has to or should forgive him. My problem is with the idea that the authorities should punish him more than the lawful sentence by spreading lies in the prison. That makes us no better than he is.
    It doesn't actually matters that much, at least according to this article:
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._prisons_.html

To quote the article: "Most jailhouse assaults happen because the victim violated prison norms, not because of the crime he committed on the outside. Those who steal tobacco, disrespect the members of an opposing gang, or snitch are in for a much rougher ride than the average molester."

In prison, don't steal cigarettes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

To me most if not all crime cries out for justice but sometimes the crime is so brutal and cruel that I think it cries out for revenge. Our countries have laws in place for humane punishment so the "me's" of the world will settle for justice and that is good. But I must be honest in telling you that I want those two individuals to feel the terror that poor woman felt when she was attacked and buried alive. Even if the terror lasts...say two minutes. Hence the general prison population/ pedophile suggestion.....I don't say I'm right but I am being honest about how I feel about this.

vCash
    The poster meant to tell the other prisoners that they're pedophiles, so that the creeps get beat up on the inside.
    Yes, I know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    To me most if not all crime cries out for justice but sometimes the crime is so brutal and cruel that I think it cries out for revenge. Our countries have laws in place for humane punishment so the "me's" of the world will settle for justice and that is good. But I must be honest in telling you that I want those two individuals to feel the terror that poor woman felt when she was attacked and buried alive. Even if the terror lasts...say two minutes. Hence the general prison population/ pedophile suggestion.....I don't say I'm right but I am being honest about how I feel about this.
    I really have a problem with comments about letting "prison justice" take care of problems. It distances the person making the statement from the full impact of what they want to happen. You're talking about lying about someone's crime in the hopes that direct violence will befall them - why not just be honest and say you want to do to them what they did to the woman? Why make other people accomplices to your revenge fantasy?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Your reply seemed to indicate that you didn't get the suggestion from that poster.

That's what these types of threads always bring into play. When there's a terrible crime, someone always makes a suggestion that the culprit should be punished outside of the justice system. The posts often become sick fantasies of torture unto themselves.

vCash
    Your reply seemed to indicate that you didn't get the suggestion from that poster.
    I was ignoring it to make a point.

vCash
    I think these 2 were on drugs. There is no logic to what they did if they were truly trying to get rid of her. I actually believe their goal was to terrorize her. The penalty they would have to pay after their thrill (especially if she had died) doesn't seem to have entered their heads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast