vCash

Disney Resort Coupon

Since there are some families here who like Disney, I thought I'd post this. There's currently a special for up to 4 people at a Disney resort including park entrance, transportation, and breakfast for $119/night or $355/three nights inclusive.

http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/...r-4?msdc_id=75

I'm getting no kickbacks or anything . Just thought it sounded like a good deal if anyone was interested.

vCash
    Just so people aren't confused, the Wyndham isn't an actual Disney hotel, it's more of a "good neighbor" hotel. It is on property (near Downtown Disney), but any of the perks that come with Disney hotels (like access to Extra Magic Hours or charging to your room) are not available to you at the Wyndham

Title-less
    vCash
    So does this include park access and hotel?

vCash
    Yep

But I'm not up on all things Disney, so things like what mocha-ice pointed out should be considered. It just sounded like a good deal so wanted to pass it on. Just the entrance park tickets tend to be more than that.

If anyone is interested, check out the details to make sure it's a good deal. I got this through one of those groupon thingies, so the deal is legit. How good it is y'all have to decide.