Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    The Borders really were the best, but the Prancer curse brought them down. She better not pick NFL to win next week.
    Wow, the Prancer curse is almost as strong as the rfisher jinx.

vCash
    That was a crazy ending. At least the Invisibles figured it out themselves. But the taxi driver alliance wasn't really fair. I'm not complaining, though. This result works very, very well for me.

vCash
    I just realized almost everybody picked the Borders this week but ME I just moved up a spot. Thanks Tommy and Andy. Glad you won the cars and all the trips. .
    I didn't pick the boarders, either.

It is a shame, though, that the boarders lost this way. Two of the other teams got lucky with their cabs, onl the Invisibles figured it out. I know things aren't always fair, and yes, the boarders were getting cocky, but still, it's too bad.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I like the NFL player and his wife, but other than that, I'll feel sort of let down if either of the other two teams win - particularly the invisibles.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Wow, the Prancer curse is almost as strong as the rfisher jinx.
    It's worse. At least contenders get to medal with the jinx even if it's not gold. The curse just knocks them totally out of the game.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    I'm happy for the teams that made the final. There haven't been any teams who really got on my last nerve or who were so dumb they were entertaining. My favourites were Ma and Pa and the boarders but the final should definitely be interesting. Cindy has no excuse for finishing second this time. The Boarders aren't there to outrun them.

vCash
    I didn't care for the Boarders either.
    However, they seemed to take being eliminated nicely; and they have all those prizes/trips to enjoy!

vCash
    I'm kind of excited for the top three, mostly because there isn't a clear front runner in the bunch. All three have screwed up majorly in this race, and all three have had moments of brilliance. I liked the Boarders, but I think if they had made it to the final, it would've almost been a foregone conclusion as to who would win. I'm rooting for NFL, but I don't know if I'll pick them in the prediction contest.

vCash
    Very interesting. At least the team that figured out came in first. It would have been a damned shame if they had been passed on the way to the mat.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    GAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    Boarders, how could you do this to me
    and the sharing cab companies! UGH!!! I soooooo hate that kind of stuff.
    Nex season, no one shares with anyone should be the new rule.
    Really, really, really disappointed that the team that has easily been the best in now out.
    I really could not care less who wins ...
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Nex season, no one shares with anyone should be the new rule.
    Well, I don't really see how a rule like that would be enforceable in this situation. As I said upthread, the teams repeatedly told their cab drivers not to share information - none of them wanted to share info given that they thought that they were racing for spots #2 and 3 in the final. The cab drivers didn't listen. What else are the teams supposed to do?

vCash
    The ending of last night's eppy was definitely interesting ... frustrating and kinda exciting all at once. But I must admit that I FFwded through most of the episode. Dunno, I've really loved this season, but ala last season when the Cowboys went out 5th (grrrrrrr ... frigging answer sharing bullsh*t!), Ma & Pa's exit left me not caring so much about who wins.

le sigh

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I want Marcus and Amani to win, but nobody tell that evil bint Prancer. She needs to pick the Invisibles to win.

vCash
    If rfisher wants NFL to win and we get Prancer to root for the Invisibles, I guess that means congratulations to Ernie & Cindy.

vCash
    If rfisher wants NFL to win and we get Prancer to root for the Invisibles, I guess that means congratulations to Ernie & Cindy.
    Please, no. I personally find Cindy one of the most unlikeable contestants in years.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I really wanted Cindy to win to make up for all the times she didn't win the individual legs.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Please, no. I personally find Cindy one of the most unlikeable contestants in years.
    Glad I am not the only one to find her unlikeable. He's ok, she's annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Not my favourite person in the bunch either, but I respect her game play. I notice that when one of these players puts another in charge of a task, they allow that person to do the task, without trying to micro manage. Cindy is so precise and seems to like to be in control, but she has such trust in Ernie that she lets him do things his way. Letting go is not easy for a control freak but she seems to trust him completely.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    I want Marcus and Amani to win, but nobody tell that evil bint Prancer. She needs to pick the Invisibles to win.
    Too bad for you, rfisher, that I already picked the Invisibles and so can't name them the "winners."

But I haven't picked NFL yet.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Too bad for you, rfisher, that I already picked the Invisibles and so can't name them the "winners."

But I haven't picked NFL yet.
    Yes, you can. The other picks don't count. You're supposed to pick the order of finish. 1, 2 and 3. Perhaps if you'd read the INSTRUCTIONS. But, have no fear. I'll assist you. You want to pick: 1 Invisibles, 2 Ern/Cin and 3 Marcus/Amani.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast