Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Atomium looks cool.
    I just don't like Sandy & Jeremy, hope they are next to go. They truly are the generic dating couple of this show, so unmemorable.
    Sad to see mom and pop go, love their attitude and how cool a relationship they have.
    Snowboarders brought in Christ, which annoys me. Once you get a mustang, get over the jealousy of not doing the task.
    Amani and Marcus - I really like them, but in a way it is amazing they are still there. Really nice people, nice relationship.
    Ernie snapped at Cindy - but still seem cool.
    Raft challenge - scary to me.
    As long as Jeremy and Sandy don't win, I am ok.

vCash
    Ma & Pa! Just never had much of a chance to catch up without a bunching point, and all hope was lost when they couldn't find the bird place. Really thought they had a shot at the F3. Long live Meredith & Gretchen as the most successful grandparent team... if Bill & Cathi couldn't make it farther, I really doubt we'll have any teams in the future be able to do so without tremendous amounts of luck.

Ernie & Cindy making waffles is exactly how Mr. Fridge Break and I are in the kitchen. "Why didn't you do it this way?" "I don't know, maybe because that's how I've always done it..?" or "You spilled/dropped that!" "Do you think I did it on purpose??" We'd have been awful at that task.

Boarders are probably going to win the whole thing

Cheering for Amani & Marcus now, if they can pull it out then they really fought hard to do so. They've been hanging on by the enamel on their teeth for numerous legs all season long.

Feck football.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Feck football.
    Let's hope the college football gods didn't hear that, with the Big Ten BCS spot on the line next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    Let's hope the college football gods didn't hear that, with the Big Ten BCS spot on the line next week.
    I was going to say "Feck NFL" but I'd be taking down Marcus with it and I didn't want to do that.

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    I remember visiting Brussels after Worlds in Dortmund and stopping to take photos at the base of the Atomium!
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I could have done without seeing the bodybuilding task for a second week.
    That was a highlight for me!

Well, along with this ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post

vCash
    I'm impressed with how well the boarders navigated and moved up in the standings!

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    I was going to say "Feck NFL" but I'd be taking down Marcus with it and I didn't want to do that.
    Hopefully the good guys (and we all know who they are ) win easily and nothing will be delayed. Go State!

vCash
    I'm really enjoying the variety of tasks this season. And the movement up and down the ranks.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I knew I should have kept them as my next pick after the first NEL. I can't win now.

But, they ran an excellent race overall. I'd like to see Amani and Marcus win the whole thing. Ern/Cin are a little too intense and it amuses me to see them come in 2nd or 3rd. I hope the Invisibles are the next to go and the finals are between NFL, Boarders and Er/Cin. I'll cheer for them all.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Wow, that's quite a prize.

at Marcus pumping himself up!
    It was so funny when he was giving the inspirational speech in the car... So tired... Amani just staring into space... They must've been exhausted!

Too bad about Ma and Pa. Physical tasks (well, unless you count the body building thing) weren't what did them in and that's really awesome! I don't think age had anything to do with the reason they were eliminated. The boarders had just as hard of time with the body building, and anyone at any age can get lost.

Invisible are free to go now that they have survived my suicide pick. Although, I did think Jeremy and his budding bromance with his instructor was cute when he was driving the Mustang.

vCash
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Garden Kitty
    Phil tweeted this pic from last week's challenge
    Loved that!

I'm so sad for "Ma and Pa"...

That must have been an exhausting day.
    Now rooting for Amani and Marcus.

vCash
    But a classy exit, punctuated by Cathi's statement about how seniors are seen (or, as it were, "unseen") in society today, and how that helped motivate them to join TAR and to push harder.

Of course, I had to chuckle at her use of the word "invisible" to describ the above.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post

I appreciate that the snowboarders don't ask for God to help them to win, as they seem to be more serious in their religion than many on the show, but I really don't need to hear him asking Christ come forgiveness for his sin of jealousy.
    That was truly

Boarders are probably going to win the whole thing
    Probably. Yuck.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    What's wrong with God's Bros winning?

They're only my third favorites among the F4, eeking out the Invisibles ...

... but I'd relish the drama out there after a victory by a win by a team possessing both of the top 2 dastardly traits in the TAR Fans List of Dastardly Traits best seller -- alpha maleness and unabashed Christianity.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I don't have a problem with the Boarders comments about Christianity any more than I would if a Muslim racer thanked Allah or any other personal comments such as thank the moon and stars or gods or whatever. I didn't think Tommy's comments were OTT in the least. He's entitled to his beliefs as much as anybody.

The Boarders are excellent racers. They pay attention to the clues, they take risks and they succeed. I want Amani and Marcus to win because Marcus is hysterical and Amani is rock solid. I'd like to meet them. They are people I'd be friends with. Ernie and Cindy are so over prepared (well Cindy is) that they shoot themselves in the foot. As long as the Invisibles don't sneak into the finals, I don't care which team wins. I find something enjoyable about all the other three teams.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    The Invisibles really aren't even that bad of a team in comparison to some of the other disasters that have graced our TV screens in the past. Jen & Nate, anybody? Certainly they are better than Rob & Kimberly, Allison & Donny (OMG), Nicky & Vicky, etc. They're just too boring! I won't raise a stink if they sneak into the finals, but they're my choice for being out #4 (even over the Boarders who I am not too fond of -- they've proved to be an excellent team and as much as I dislike them, they 100% deserve one of the 3 spots).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    The Boarders are excellent racers. They pay attention to the clues, they take risks and they succeed.
    Can't argue with this. I find them annoying, but I won't be upset if they win because they totally deserve it.

This just happens to be one of those seasons where I don't want the best racers to win. Kind of like how happy I was that Colin & Christie didn't win Season 5 even though they were easily the best racers.

vCash
    I like the Boarders. They remind me of the Hippies who won a few seasons back. I knew as soon as there was a challenge involving rafting, they'd be back on top by the end of the episode. They killed the canoeing challenge and this was hardly any different.

Sorry to see Ma and Pa go. I wanted them in the final because no older couple has every made it before and well, I'm older.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast