Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

vCash
    Omg, should have seen that coming when Cindy was saying how glad she was for the leg to be done.

a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    Seriously?!?! TAR, don't you know I'll be out of the country next week?

I've been to a lot of places in this episode, including Legoland. But I'm happy that I didn't have to put together a puzzle on a spinny ride

Also... wondering if Cindy and Ernie should get a penalty for riding a train without tickets....

vCash
    Glad that NFL won the leg. How many shows until the finale?
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    PML Both times I've picked Ma/Pa have been a NEL.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Eh?
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    PML Both times I've picked Ma/Pa have been a NEL.
    I agree that it looks as if it'll be a non-elimination leg, but do we know for sure?

vCash
    They've never had a "to be continued" episode and eliminated the straggling team at the beginning of the next episode, so I am assuming that this will be the last NEL.. if you want to call it that. Usually these are just double-length legs, but Phil did mention that this was the end of one leg and the next one started right away. I really doubt they'd eliminate someone at the beginning of the next episode.

vCash
    I'm happy it was TBC/NEL because it looked like Ma/Pa were going to go because of the stupid bodybuilding challenge Those judges were rough.

vCash
    I absolutely loved the speedo challenge!! Who knew there were this many good-looking male bods in one race?

vCash
    First, this being Thanksgiving week, I'd like to give thanks to Lawrence for going out just prior to the Speedo challenge. Whew! Crisis averted.

Actually, this was probably the best-ever F5 cast to have such an undressing. Any of the other seasons would have at least a couple of bodies on display. (I'm still recovering from seeing Luke in his grampa briefs.)

Hairy boarder looked surprisingly and I'm glad to report that He Invisible's apparent shrinkage in a leaked photo was just a bad angle. Also ... Pa WTG!

For Suicide game purposes, I read a bit on TWoP to see what other TARsters were thinking. They generally agree that this is a "TBC", meaning that the last place team will not have to do a speedbump.

That is only fair. Between the total bunching at the train, and this very highly subjective challenge, there wasn't much to separate the teams and the fairness of an elimination would be shaky at best.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    In the teaser for next week, Ma and Pa were the only of the 5 teams from this week who were not shown. Not that it means anything, but just saying...

Demon Barber
    vCash
    I think bodybuilding may have been my most favorite task ever! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard...including cheese! The marching spaz is up there too, but that's more unintentional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    In the teaser for next week, Ma and Pa were the only of the 5 teams from this week who were not shown. Not that it means anything, but just saying...
    I thought I saw them in the race cars; perhaps, I was mistaken.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    I thought I saw them in the race cars; perhaps, I was mistaken.
    I didn't see them, but absence usually means safe. From past challenges, the ones having trouble in the preview are usually safe. The ones having fun are in trouble.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    I didn't see them, but absence usually means safe. From past challenges, the ones having trouble in the preview are usually safe. The ones having fun are in trouble.
    Except I think the idea is that they weren't shown because they weren't on the leg at all...

Usually we know who has been eliminated, so the idea that not shown in the preview = safe is true. But not knowing if there is an elimination or not, it is a bit worrisome they aren't shown at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Except I think the idea is that they weren't shown because they weren't on the leg at all...

Usually we know who has been eliminated, so the idea that not shown in the preview = safe is true. But not knowing if there is an elimination or not, it is a bit worrisome they aren't shown at all.
    UGH, at the prospect!

a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    I'm hoping they just want us to think they were eliminated.

Usually TBC are non-elimination... but iirc they don't usually give a prize to the 1st place team in a TBC either, so who knows.

vCash
    CBS ain't no fool! I'd bet the [dog's] house that Ma & Pa are the runaway fan favorites this season, so hiding them in previews can only increase the reasons to tune in next Sunday while we're recovering from the gluttony and travel of the long holiday weekend.

I'd be more worried if they were shown in the preview in some generic, "coulda been inserted from any leg prior" quick shot. Besides, I'm even more convinced that total bunching + single, highly subjective challenge + short drive to the pitstop = no elimination.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I hope so. I'd still have 3 teams left. MaPa, Ern/Cin and Boarders. How'd that happen???
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Whee! Both Ma & Pa (and the boarders) have been featured on CBS commercials all week long for the next TAR episode. Relief!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234