Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    What is Katy Perry wearing?! She looks like something in alien would wear in the 1800's!
    Kyle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    What is Katy Perry wearing?! She looks like something in alien would wear in the 1800's!
    I immediately thought DEVO or Joan Collins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    I immediately thought DEVO or Joan Collins
    Oh honey, Joan Collins wouldn't be caught dead in that getup!
    Kyle

vCash
    Reba tweeted, "Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer . . ." about half an hour ago. Anyone know what that might have been about?
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Reba tweeted, "Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer . . ." about half an hour ago. Anyone know what that might have been about?
    I have a feeling the morals police are out in force tonight!
    Kyle

vCash
    Two Observations about Adam Levine tonight.

1) That man is sex on a stick
    2) The man is terrible live (at least tonight)
    Kyle

vCash
    Reba's hardly the morals police! I just wondered which Jennifer she was talking about and why. (I haven't been watching, I just happened to see her tweet scroll by.)
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Hooray! Bieber lost! My faith is restored after the trainwreck that was last year!
    Kyle

vCash
    Jennifer Lopez did a very risque dance performance before, lots of ripping of clothes being ripped off, crawling on the stage, sexually suggestive dancing...
    Kyle

vCash
    I love great live vocals and I love the song "Good Life," but I would rather watch JLo lip-sync and dance the hell out of her performance than listen to Ryan Tedder struggle on pretty much the entire song.

vCash
    Jennifer Lopez did a very risque dance performance before, lots of ripping of clothes being ripped off, crawling on the stage, sexually suggestive dancing...
    Ah.

In that case, I don't think I'd blame anyone for being the morals police. Sexy dancing is one thing, but I never understand why people actually have to come so close to actually simulating the act!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Ah.

In that case, I don't think I'd blame anyone for being the morals police. Sexy dancing is one thing, but I never understand why people actually have to come so close to actually simulating the act!
    I'm of the mind that if someone doesn't like something on TV they can turn it off or change the channel. This is airing in the EST in a time the kids should be in bed anyways when that went on.
    Kyle

vCash
    David Hasselhoff and Bieber on the same stage with LMFAO, ladies and gentleman, I think the countdown to the apcolypse of 2012 is here, either that or I'm going to need 20 years of intensive therapy after having witnessed that...
    Kyle

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Don't get me wrong I love the entire new album and What Doesn't Kill You is a great song, but I think Mr. Know It All has a bit of a more radio friendly edge to it and that's probably why the decision tonight, it will probably appeal to the masses more.
    I know it is your opinion but the overwhelming majority of people (and I do mean OVERWHELMING) believe that What Doesn't Kill You is the most radio friendly song and the best bet for a huge hit on Pop 40 from her album. Much much more so than Mr. Know It All. I would even be willing to bet that Mr. Know It All would never have been a single if it wasn't the lead single. Any lead single from Kelly Clarkson will do decently based on her name, the follow up singles are the ones that have to be chosen carefully.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I think What Doesn't Kill You and Let Me Down would do really well on the radio. It's too bad Alone is a bonus track, because I think it would do well too.

vCash
    Wow, what a waste of an hour of my life it was fast-forwarding through a recording of the AMAs.

The only things I learned were:

1) Taylor Swift continues to be shocked to receive awards (and too bad Kanye didn't win for the rap award she presented ),

2) I mistook Christina Aguilera for Miss Piggy momentarily ,

3) Any interest I had in Fiat automobiles is gone thanks to J.Lo .

Critics slam 'bizarre' American Music Awards show

http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...&wa=wsignin1.0

Yes, the bizarre ending with LMFAO, Justin Bieber and David Hasselhoff might be just what I needed to discourage me from watching shows like that again for a few years .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12