Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Pre-Nationals article with a focus on the 3 news teams of Madison Hubbell/Zach Donohoe, Madison Chock/Evan Bates and Emily Samuelson/Todd Gilles: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    2012 US Nationals Backstage & Behind the Scenes Senior Dance video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfi6oAxdKg8

vCash
    Alexandra Aldridge and Daniel Eaton made a huge statement with their big 141.14 at World Juniors! That makes them the third highest scoring U.S. team this season behind D/W and S/S (Hubbell/Donohue's high thus far is 139.01 from Nebelhorn).

I think Alexandra and Daniel will make a huge splash at Nationals next season! I was majorly impressed with them here!

vCash
    I was majorly impressed with them at their first JGP this year! I can't wait to see what Camerlengo gives them for choreography this coming season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipso1 View Post
    Alexandra Aldridge and Daniel Eaton made a huge statement with their big 141.14 at World Juniors! That makes them the third highest scoring U.S. team this season behind D/W and S/S (Hubbell/Donohue's high thus far is 139.01 from Nebelhorn).

I think Alexandra and Daniel will make a huge splash at Nationals next season! I was majorly impressed with them here!
    I love this team. They give out such good energy. I'm looking forward to watching them develop.

vCash
    Off to search for their SD and FD from Jr. Worlds.

So, Marina and Igor had no one at Jr. Worlds? Is it true they also have no Novices?

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Aldridge/Eaton's 3rd place FD from Junior Worlds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0819WxaWV_8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Aldridge/Eaton's 3rd place FD from Junior Worlds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0819WxaWV_8
    Thank you for the link to A/E video, Sylvia. I'm no expert to skating technique, but they sure seemed to have a skate of their young lives!
    Congrat for your welll-deserbed bronze medals. Can't wait to see your next season's programs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Off to search for their SD and FD from Jr. Worlds.

So, Marina and Igor had no one at Jr. Worlds? Is it true they also have no Novices?
    I wondered this too. Are they only focusing on SR teams, or are they not getting teams coming to Canton?

Congratulations to Aldridge/Eaton. I am going to watch their programs too!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer2 View Post
    I wondered this too. Are they only focusing on SR teams, or are they not getting teams coming to Canton?
    In an article in this month's Skating magazine, Igor and Marina said they would like to have some Junior and Novice teams, they just don't have any right now.

vCash

I thought Hubbell/Donohue got a 151.6 at Nationals.

vCash
    Generally, US Nationals are somewhat inflated, and also Junior FD programs have one less element, and the Jr SD has different requirements, so the results aren't exactly comparable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blancanieves View Post
    I thought Hubbell/Donohue got a 151.6 at Nationals.
    Internationally, their highest score this season is 139.01 from Nebelhorn Trophy.

vCash
    Internationally, their highest score this season is 139.01 from Nebelhorn Trophy.
    But this was at the begining of the season. At 4CC they had so many mistakes.... Hope they will improve there score in Nice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    But this was at the begining of the season. At 4CC they had so many mistakes.... Hope they will improve there score in Nice!
    It is possible, Pani. They looked good at the US Nationals, and even though they had rough skates at 4CC (every team does at some time...) they did get a SB in their SD, being one of only two teams to get lvl 4 in Rhumba. As a new team, there is a lot of room to grow and improve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I'm not disputing this, just stating the facts. I wouldn't be surprised if H/D beat their current SB score(s) at Worlds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie S View Post
    In an article in this month's Skating magazine, Igor and Marina said they would like to have some Junior and Novice teams, they just don't have any right now.
    They probably are trying to tell these Junior/Novice teams to move to them

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234