Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Kimmie Meissner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post
    Wow, Sarah looks to be the best shape she's been in since she was skating competitively, and she and Emily are looking more and more alike as they get older.
    Wow Sarah looks the best I have ever seen her look. Her hair style finally seems very flattering on her.

And seeing Kimmie makes me want to cry! (Well not really)

She looks so mature and grown up!

Banned Member
    vCash
    Wow, Sarah looks to be the best shape she's been in since she was skating competitively, and she and Emily are looking more and more alike as they get older.
    What is she up to these days anyway? Did she ever get her degree? She looks much slimmer here than imagined. Too bad she didn't take her seven figure salary for SOI seriously and didn't get into this shape when she was embarassing herself at every SOI stop.

At least Emily has the cheekbones. Sarah unfortunately, well bless her heart. She fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    What is she up to these days anyway? Did she ever get her degree? She looks much slimmer here than imagined. Too bad she didn't take her seven figure salary for SOI seriously and didn't get into this shape when she was embarassing herself at every SOI stop.

At least Emily has the cheekbones. Sarah unfortunately, well bless her heart. She fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    Sarah isn't a beauty queen, but she is attractive enough.

She graduated from Yale a couple years ago. Dunno what she's been up to since then.

vCash
    Does anyone have a link to that Japan Open performance by Kimmie where she skated to Turandot? It was a season closing event in which she redeemed herself from a horrible 2008 season (Nationals and Worlds anyway) by skating rather decently.

It was the performance that made me start to like her skating, because she was real and passionate.

vCash
    Sarah, Emily and Kimmie all look fantastic, I must say!
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    I'm so glad to see Nicole and Kimmie back skating in the public eye. They are both so beautiful!

vCash
    Loved reading the transcript of Kimmie's interview! Thanks!

vCash
    What an awful thing to say.

vCash
    Excerpts from Meissner's online chat (full version is linked below): http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ivechat13.html
    Meissner talked about her career in figure skating, the upcoming performance in Kent, Washington (Unforgettable Moments of Love On Ice/Disson show on Thursday, Jan. 26) and much more in a live chat Jan. 12 which you can replay/read at: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...nerchat10.html

Meissner also talks about practicing/attempting triples in this article about the "Skate against Breast Cancer" show at NYC's Bryant Park on Jan. 7 (scroll down past the Nicole Bobek section): http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

ETA that Meissner has a public appearance scheduled at the Greater Tacoma (Washington) Convention and Trade Center on Saturday morning, Jan. 14 - more info at: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/getou...ear-in-tacoma/
    Meissner's Twitter: http://twitter.com/kimmiemeissner (yesterday she tweeted a photo looking up at the Space Needle in Seattle)

vCash

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by algonquin View Post
    What an awful thing to say.
    ...awful.........and misogynist...............

vCash
    Are you envious of Sarah's success or do statements like this just make you feel better about yourself?

vCash

That is like the meanest thing I have ever read on here.

vCash
    Folks, please stop quoting that ridiculous thing Louise said about Sarah; it's bad enough I read it once...thanks!
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    They even smile the same way. Wow!!!! Kimmie looks great, lovely.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567