Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    956
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1550

    Joannie Rochette workout DVD on sale


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    FSU Witness Protection Program
    Age
    26
    Posts
    28,064
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    34762
    1. Do they ship to the US?
    2. Is there an English version?
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,996
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    1. Do they ship to the US?
    2. Is there an English version?

    http://joannierochette.ca/en/home/


    English version coming early 2012.

    Sorry, didn't read far enough to answer US question.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    956
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1550
    i tweeted her to ask about the english version - will let you know if she responds.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    FSU Witness Protection Program
    Age
    26
    Posts
    28,064
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    34762
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    http://joannierochette.ca/en/home/


    English version coming early 2012.

    Sorry, didn't read far enough to answer US question.
    Quote Originally Posted by fan View Post
    i tweeted her to ask about the english version - will let you know if she responds.
    Thanks to both of you!
    Perhaps I can put "Joannie like arms" on my resolution list for 2012
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,996
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Perhaps I can put "Joannie like arms" on my resolution list for 2012

    And her gorgeous, gorgeous back!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,121
    vCash
    1554
    Rep Power
    17003
    She certainly is ripped. I would buy that video!

    I hope it's not just genetic.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    bowing down to Robert Lepage
    Posts
    3,415
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5645
    I'd buy it if I could just look 10% more like her than me!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,016
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    If there is an arm workout and an english version of this thing- I'll buy it!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in Yuna bubble everafter
    Posts
    4,891
    vCash
    465
    Rep Power
    42231
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Thanks to both of you!
    Perhaps I can put "Joannie like arms" on my resolution list for 2012
    You won't be the only one who puts it in the list!

    BTW Joannie looks more gorgeous than ever before! My slightest hope is that she is eyeing on comeback sooner the better

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    956
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1550
    she tweeted back that the english version wont be ready for xmas, but soon...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •