Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    Both - I figure if she's going to be deservedly smacked, she might as well get a brain out of the process.
    But would it make a difference?
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    [QUOTE=danceronice;3379344]I bought a washer/dryer and a fridge, and contracted my new furnace, at Sears...oh, wait. (There IS a mall-type Sears down over the Indiana line near here, but the Sears in town is strictly hardware and appliances only.)

CLOTHES? Yeah, right. Their "designer" stuff is crap and jeans I can get at Tractor Supply for less (they have Wrangler and Levi, what more does one need?)[/QUOTE]

Nudies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post
    I was done when I saw a preview of their 14 year daughter wanting birth control. Who does that to a kid? Mom and co are getting her started pretty early, aren't they?
    I have watched some of the episodes, including the one you mention. The way it was portrayed, Bruce went to pick up some perscriptions that were waiting at the pharmacy. Among them was birth control for the young daughter, which according to Kris was because the girl was suffering from bad cramps. However, they then turned it into Bruce thinking it was permission for his daughter to have sex. I'm sure most girls that age wouldn't want their cramps being discussed on television.

As someone with endometriosis, I thought it was great that someone was actually listening to the kid about the pain and symptoms. BC pills can help in many circumstances. However, they have mutilated most medical information. They have referred to psoriasis as just a rash. Endometriosis was called just some scar tissue.

So it gets pretty laughable when the "very special" episodes are filled with misinformation.

vCash
    I saw Kim today on one of those enterinment shows this afternoon. She was touted as one of several "celebrities" serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless. The media spins continues. Next she will do the Tom Cruise thing of rescuing someone who was drowning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellH View Post
    I saw Kim today on one of those enterinment shows this afternoon. She was touted as one of several "celebrities" serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless. The media spins continues. Next she will do the Tom Cruise thing of rescuing someone who was drowning.
    Maybe she will just drown.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Watch me move
    vCash
    I saw Kim today on one of those enterinment shows this afternoon. She was touted as one of several "celebrities" serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless.
    So much for the "media lockdown"....
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Kakes and her family have zero shame. Nice of her to arrange a photo op of her "helping" the homeless in order to make herself look better. I saw a picture of her on one of the celeb blogs and she was surrounded by photographers trying to get a picture of her. I wonder if she hired them the way she hires the other paps when she's coming and going.

Sadly though, I'm wondering if the fake marriage really has finally put an end to the Kartrashians (I'd like to think so). They still have some fans who are convinced that they are good honest folk being picked on by all the haters. I'm sure those people and those who just want to watch the trainwreck will tune in when Kakes' show starts another season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Maybe she will just drown.
    Um, not likely. She has quite the pair of water wings.

Crashing Nancy Kerrigan's float in the Disney Parade
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Um, not likely. She has quite the pair of water wings.
    Dammit taf, I was gonna make a comment about buoys, but you got there first !

Too slow ... Too slow... .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123