Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

vCash

Natalie Wood case re-opened

Apparently there's new information about her death. There'll be a press conference tomorrow.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Wow, after all these years?

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Talk about a cold case.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Wow!!!

vCash
    I wonder what new information the police found. IIRC, her death was originally ruled an accident.

vCash
    Ditto
    DH - and that's just my opinion

vCash
    A book has just come out written by the captain of the ship. Apparently Wagner wouldn't let him call the Coast Guard when Natalie and a dinghy went "missing."

http://gawker.com/5860717/the-natali...-been-reopened
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Poor Robert. He's too old to be in prison garb. But hey he's had almost 30 years free after her 'accident'. About time he pays the piper.

Witnesses that night heard Natalie screaming for help but did nothing. Reminds me of the JonBenet Ramsey case where neighbors heard her scream in the middle of the night, did nothing, and again another cold case. The Ramsey's next door neighbor even said that she heard a little girl scream in the middle of the night, and figured it was JonBenet, yet failed to do anything.

And it has always been common knowledge that Natalie Wood had a phobia about water, and especially dark water. How ironic that she died in dark water.
    Last edited by Louise; 11-18-2011 at 05:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Talk about a cold case.
    True, but there is no statue of limitations on murder. So, the police probably feel obliged to look into any allegations of foul play regarding her death.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Is Lana Wood still alive? She said she would not reveal the man that raped Natalie when she was 15 until after he died. Well, Kirk Douglas has been dead now for years, so what's she waiting for?

vCash
    Wasn't Christopher Walken on the boat with them that night?

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    Poor Robert. He's too old to be in prison garb. But hey he's had almost 30 years free after her 'accident'. About time he pays the piper.

Witnesses that night heard Natalie screaming for help but did nothing. Reminds me of the JonBenet Ramsey case where neighbors heard her scream in the middle of the night, did nothing, and again another cold case. The Ramsey's next door neighbor even said that she heard a little girl scream in the middle of the night, and figured it was JonBenet, yet failed to do anything.

And it has always been common knowledge that Natalie Wood had a phobia about water, and especially dark water. How ironic that she died in dark water.

vCash
    Is Lana Wood still alive? She said she would not reveal the man that raped Natalie when she was 15 until after he died. Well, Kirk Douglas has been dead now for years, so what's she waiting for?
    Uh....to find out that Kirk Douglas died? Because he's still alive.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Douglas
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Even if Kirk Douglas was no longer alive, Hollywood spends so much energy building up PR images that his fans and the press would probably eat Lana alive and not many would believe it. Especially not someone at the head of a family that is considered Hollywood royalty like the Douglas'.

I always think of what happened when Bing Crosby's son and Joan Crawford's daughter wrote autobiographies that portrayed their parents differently than the image the public had fallen in love with.

There always was something odd about the circumstances of Natalie's death.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Oopsie, so that's why Lana hasn't come out yet with Natalie's rapist. Sorry....
    (I just realized I confused Kirk with Lloyd Bridges who died years ago, for whatever reason I confused the two old coots)

And yes, Chris Walken was on the Splendour that night. What conventional wisdom has determined is that she, in a booze and pilled state, was having sex with Chris and Robert got angry and put her out on the dinghy boat scaring her to death. She overreacted, slid off the dinghy and drowned after 20 minutes of screaming for help. I believe Robert had Chris at gunpoint too. It was ugly, and a screaming Natalie got lost in the drama.

vCash
    What an amazing development.
    I really liked Natalie Wood in 1979 TV version of From here to Eternity, and of course there will always be Splendor In The Grass to remember her.

Poor Robert.
    If the suspicions against Robert Wagner turn out to be truth, then it is/was Poor Natalie Wood, IMO.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    What an amazing development.
    and of course there will always be Splendor In The Grass to remember her.
    'Splendor in the Grass' is one of my favorite movies. But jeez did she overact... She sooooo could have played on Beatty's dumbhick stupidity and gotten him into bed. She was just too crazazy. I really don't think at that point Natalie Wood was acting as opposed to acting out. She was married at the time, was having an affair with Beatty and being her own crazazy self. That she made it to 42 is amazing. The company and men she kept, the substance abuse, well, 42 is an achievement.

vCash
    I adore her acting in Splendour in the Grass.

vCash
    Oopsie, so that's why Lana hasn't come out yet with Natalie's rapist. Sorry....
    (I just realized I confused Kirk with Lloyd Bridges who died years ago, for whatever reason I confused the two old coots)

And yes, Chris Walken was on the Splendour that night. What conventional wisdom has determined is that she, in a booze and pilled state, was having sex with Chris and Robert got angry and put her out on the dinghy boat scaring her to death. She overreacted, slid off the dinghy and drowned after 20 minutes of screaming for help. I believe Robert had Chris at gunpoint too. It was ugly, and a screaming Natalie got lost in the drama.
    So why didn't Walken tell the police this once he was safely ashore and away from Wagner?

vCash

I don't know where you dreamed this up, but this is not the "conventional wisdom" that has been floating around for years. If the rumors are to be believed, you have the who was having sex with whom totally wrong.

Rex, where are you? We need you.

Wandering Goy
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    I don't know where you dreamed this up, but this is not the "conventional wisdom" that has been floating around for years. If the rumors are to be believed, you have the who was having sex with whom totally wrong.

Rex, where are you? We need you.
    And, since we are dishing the tea here, this would tie in to something I read in a biography of Natalie which indicated that the reason her first marriage to RJ Wagner broke up was because she walked in on him "in the throes of passion" with another guy.

Shades of Wade Lewis in "Inside Daisy Clover" (in terms of the alleged bisexuality).
    "Skating fans are not a patient bunch." Dragonlady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast