Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Demi is gorgeous but the world hasn't changed that much. Harrison Ford gets Callista and Demi will do fine with some guy closer to her age.

An unpopular opinion, I know.
    I don't think Demi is gorgeous. I think she looks haggard and chemically enhanced (I mean Botox etc. although God knows what else she might be consuming).
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    I think he's sexy in a sort of geeky way.
    Ashton's cute. Supposedly he has a good head for business also and is involved in a couple of startups.

Demi is gorgeous but the world hasn't changed that much. Harrison Ford gets Callista and Demi will do fine with some guy closer to her age.
    Demi used to be gorgeous. Now she just look like an old woman who's trying too hard to hang on to her youth. Maybe if she's dating a man closer to her age then she can let her self go a little bit more .... but isn't Zach Efrons single

vCash
    I'll have to take to my bed after hearin' this news, honeylambs...I've got the melancholy ovah dis heah...

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    that long greasy hair, he's just one manifesto away from being the unibomber
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Am I the only woman who thinks he's odd-looking?
    I don't really think he's hot either.The long hair is really not a good look for him IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post

See, that's why monogamy is pointless.

LOL Some of us don't have a problem with monogamy.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Nope. I think he'll always look like a stupid frat boy.
    Who can get past Kelso?
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post
    What bugs me as a 40 year old woman is the all the response on other sites about the age difference and he looking for a woman to have kids with. Like he and Demi couldn't have kids within the 6 years of their marriage. I'm sure Demi and Ashton could have had a child together within the last 6 years if they wanted; In vitro, a surrogate or adoption would have given them children together.

Its like some think dating a younger woman would equate to instant babies. Young women have fertility issues too.

The prejudices with May/December romances are strongly sexist driven and will continue.
    I agree. For one thing, most women can have kids into their 40s so she could have them if she wanted to. I suspect she didn't want to and that was just fine with Kutchner at the time.

It was the prejudice against May/Dec romances that made me want them to stay together a long time. I guess that's not a good enough reason to stay married to someone though.

Brian- I agree that some people are situational cheaters and so won't necessarily cheat on everyone they are in a relationship with. OTOH, it looks like Ashton cheated more than one time and there have been rumors of cheating on this part throughout their marriage. So it's not clear which kind he is but I'd be hesitate to date him. (Not to mention, Mr. Mac probably wouldn't like it. )
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    I never found him attractive either. My mom is absolutely ga-ga over him though. Maybe I'm just not old enough yet

I've never gotten his attractiveness either. Something about his head looks weird to me.

But good for her for putting an end to it. His behavior reminds me a lot of Jesse James'. At least Clooney has the sense not to get married.

vCash
    Y'all know how I despise Hollywood gossip, but have said that he may be the babydaddy of January Jones' child.

It ain't about May/December, kids - it's JANUARY .

vCash
    Six years, regardless of months, is a pretty good run for a Hollywood marriage. Not that cheating should ever be given a pass, but I find it a little more understandable (for males, females, and anyone in between or undecided) in anyone in a job that separates you from your SO for a long period of time.

I can't imagine trying to keep the romance going when you're routinely gone for weeks or months at a time. It must be like strangers meeting over and over again, only one you had sex with a long time ago, so there's that weird awkward factor as well.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    I think he's sexy in a sort of geeky way.

I also think, as a reasonably attractive woman in her fifties who is occasionally asked out by much younger guys, that that situation is usually short-term. Much as I would prefer six-pack-abs to paunch n' prostate, the flip side is that one day I will have become the "old woman." Not older, but old.

An unpopular opinion, I know.
    I don't know, I think it depends on the woman. I have friends who married older men(i.e 12 to 17 years older than them). I genuinely think women age better than men. Lots of straight men neglect their appearance and Calista is a better woman than me. I'm sure looking at a pair of sagging testes is not sexy.

One such friend, the age difference between her and her husband is 13 years(he's older). It was fine when she was 27 and he was 40. But now, when she's 45 and he's 58 its an issue now. He does not want to go anywhere, he wants to the same ole' things, doesn't want to try new things and wants to stay home most of the time. And we don't even what to go into their "non existent" sex life. Its actually more common than alot people think, men having "low libido" issues. Especially straight men.

My friend is in best shape of her life, she has had a few non surgical/non evasive procedures(i.e peels and some fillers) but she looks great. The young guys hit on her way more than the men her husband's age.

My other late 30 and early 40 something friends, all talk about their boring husbands who do want to do anything or try anything new. They basically start acting old in the forties.

I'm looking for a person who is health conscience, in good shape, physically and mentally attractive to me. If I find a guy who is 5, 10 or 12 years young, I'll go for it. I would feel creepy being a serious relationship with a 23 year old when almost 41 years old. But I would date a 28 or 30 year old.

I say go with the person who makes you feel good about yourself and that aids you in your journey in enjoying life.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    that long greasy hair, he's just one manifesto away from being the unibomber
    Seriously. I didn't really see the attraction even with short hair -- with long hair he looks like a walking nightmare.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post
    I don't know, I think it depends on the woman. I have friends who married older men(i.e 12 to 17 years older than them). I genuinely think women age better than men.
    But marrying a younger man doesn't necessarily help. My step-dad is only 6 years older than me and 14 years younger than my mom but he has the health of someone her age or even older.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    Six years, regardless of months, is a pretty good run for a Hollywood marriage. Not that cheating should ever be given a pass, but I find it a little more understandable (for males, females, and anyone in between or undecided) in anyone in a job that separates you from your SO for a long period of time.

I can't imagine trying to keep the romance going when you're routinely gone for weeks or months at a time. It must be like strangers meeting over and over again, only one you had sex with a long time ago, so there's that weird awkward factor as well.
    Sorry for laughing, Matry, but my husband and I were separated many times for anywhere from days to months (actually 2 years once but we saw each other during that time). Dual military couples put up with that a lot but your characterization of it just doesn't resonate with me.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Y'all know how I despise Hollywood gossip, but have said that he may be the babydaddy of January Jones' child.

It ain't about May/December, kids - it's JANUARY .
    Rex, seriously? That's good gossip, or truth?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Sorry for laughing, Matry, but my husband and I were separated many times for anywhere from days to months (actually 2 years once but we saw each other during that time). Dual military couples put up with that a lot but your characterization of it just doesn't resonate with me.
    I'm glad it doesn't resonate with you, but I do think it would for others. It would for me. I remember when Nicholas Cage and one of the Arquettes got divorced--I think they said in several years of marriage, they were only actually together six months? I'm glad there are couples, especially military couples, that can survive that kind of distance, but I don't think most people can.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    I trust Rex and his http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/is-a...s-2590727.html
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    C'mon Duane. You are selling yourself short. You can do way better than Ashton!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Oh, I guess I am a duh, thought she had anonymous donor sperm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Hmmmm, I read it on AGC.com. I think that they were talking about it on datalounge as well. But the fact that Yahoo is talking about it too....hmmmmmmmm .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast