Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    OMG! I forgot American Horror Story which is my VERY FAVORITE of all shows this season. How did I manage that? Eek! I will remove Playboy Club since it was cancelled anyway:

1. Revenge
    2. Once Upon a Time
    3. Walking Dead
    4. Pan Am
    5. American Horror Story

I must say, this has been a really strong year for new shows.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    1. Revenge
    2. Once Upon A Time
    3. Person Of Interest
    4. Pan Am
    5. Terra Nova

Amusing that they're all hour-long dramas. Other than How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, ARE there any good comedies? I tried watching Community and couldn't get into it, and I've never seen 30 Rock so why start now? Two Broke Girls looks really stupid. Also tried Last Man Standing because I do like Tim Allen, but I can't stand Nancy Travis, so that's out.

vCash
    I must give a shout-out to Parks & Recreation -- one of the best and funniest shows on TV today!

vCash
    Only 2 new shows on my favorites list:
    1. Person of Interest (captivating)
    2. Revenge (so much fun)

Suburgatory is a pretty good new comedy. Hope to watch Homeland someday (don't have Showtime right now).

I've watched multiple episodes each of Terra Nova, Once Upon A Time, Pan Am, Hart of Dixie, and Ringer but they haven't made my must see list.

vCash
    Revenge
    Once upon a time
    Person of Interest
    Ringer
    Pan Am and I loved the Playboy Club
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I must give a shout-out to Parks & Recreation -- one of the best and funniest shows on TV today!
    I freaking love Parks and Rec.

vCash
    Person of Interest
    Ringer

vCash
    1. Revenge
    2. PanAm
    3. American Horror Story
    4. Terra Nova
    5. 2 Broke Girls

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post
    Other than How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, ARE there any good comedies? I tried watching Community and couldn't get into it, and I've never seen 30 Rock so why start now? Two Broke Girls looks really stupid. Also tried Last Man Standing because I do like Tim Allen, but I can't stand Nancy Travis, so that's out.
    Modern Family and Raising Hope. Modern Family was completely brilliant and in almost every episode in its first 2 seasons; this seaons it's still good, but no longer has that freshness to it. Ditto for Raising Hope -- brilliant in its first season, not-quite-so-brilliant-but-still-funny this season.

Community was really good in season 1, had a handfull of brilliant episodes to punctuate a season of bleh in season 2, and I've stopped watching it this season (3).

30 Rock is worth getting on DVD so you can watch all the Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin scenes ( ), and FF through all the Tracy Morgan scenes ( ).

vCash
    The only one I've kept watching is Grimm - and it's only 2 episodes in! If I had Showtime, I'd be watching Homeland I'm sure. I adore Damien Lewis.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Revenge
    Homeland
    Pan Am (except I'm losing interest)

My other favs aren't new
    Dexter
    Sons of Anarchy
    Modern Family
    The Middle (has been really good this season)
    Hawaii Five-O (they're still hot)

I've watched one Grim and will probably watch again if I remember. I watched half of Once Upon a Time and was bored.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Pan-Am (by far!)
    Continuing for me as well, Hawaii Five-0.
    Most of my other TV faves are on cable, rather than network TV.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I must say, this has been a really strong year for new shows.
    I was thinking this was a weak year for new shows, but I did manage to find 5 shows that I watch, and other than Survivor and TAR, the only other show besides these 5 that I make sure to watch each week is The Good Wife, so perhaps it's just that there's not much good on tv at all

I would watch Homeland and American Horror Story if I had cable, though.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I was thinking this was a weak year for new shows, but I did manage to find 5 shows that I watch, and other than Survivor and TAR, the only other show besides these 5 that I make sure to watch each week is The Good Wife, so perhaps it's just that there's not much good on tv at all

I would watch Homeland and American Horror Story if I had cable, though.
    American Horror Story is available on Hulu.com.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Only two new ones I tried are Ringer and Person of Interest and I'm still enjoying both of them.

I love how Michael Emerson just totally pulled me into his Person of Interest character...I don't even think of him as Benjamin from Lost anymore. Emerson and Caviezel have some great chemistry going on when playing their roles. Great Show! Kind of like an updated version of the old 80s show Equalizer (if anyone remembers that one).

Ringer is just fun...far fetched but who cares...it is entertaining and that is the only reason I watch TV.

I also think Mike Colter (Malcolm on Ringer) and Jim Caviezel are two of the hottest guys on TV right now.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by figurefan View Post
    Ringer is just fun...far fetched but who cares...it is entertaining and that is the only reason I watch TV.
    You mean ... you don't rely on TV for education, enlightenment, and spiritual growth?!? I'm shocked to the core!

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    You mean ... you don't rely on TV for education, enlightenment, and spiritual growth?!? I'm shocked to the core!
    I do watch the National Geographic Channel every now and then...

Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem is dumb and so are you.
    vCash
    "A Gifted Man" and "New Girl" are the only new shows that I watch on a consistently regular basis.

vCash
    Ringer
    Grimm
    Once Upon a Time

I saw a few eps of New Girl and while it's funny, it's not Must See TV for me

I'm finishing the 1st (6 ep) season of The Walking Dead and will watch the 2nd season too
    I want to watch Person of Interest, since I heard a lot of good things about it.

I don't really have that much time to watch tv as they air, but I'll make time on the weekends and slow nights to catch up on my shows

vCash
    I had recorded and had a marathon of 'Person of Interst' this weekend and am hooked. I agree with others, Michael Emerson has made me forget Ben. He is just a great actor, and I love the relationship between him and Jim C. I find with a new show, watching a few episodes in one sitting really helps me get hooked, vs 1 everyweek or 2.
    I also have been enjoying Prime Suspect. Typical in many ways, but I like Maria Bello, and there are lots of good actors on this show.
    Without realizing it, other than Prime Suspect and Greys, I pretty much am only watching CBS right now (Amazing Race, The Good Wife, Hawaii 50, and Survivor)
    One other show that I am loving that I found this summer - Law & Order UK - very good, always a fan of the original, but love the London setting, and they are using the same scripts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast