vCash

Just a reminder to Fall your Ckocks Back 1hr.

Just a reminder to Fall your Clocks Back 1hr. tonight for the return of Standard-Time if you observe it.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    it sucks to work night shift on the Saturday night of returning to Standard time (note, I don't really mind in the spring when I only have to work 11 hours and get paid for 12; it's the working 13 in fall that grates)
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    This is also a good time to change out the batteries in your smoke alarms: Change smoke detector batteries along with your clocks tonight.

According to a press release from Columbus Fire and Rescue, a home fire death occurs each three hours in the United States, and 80 percent of those occur in homes without working smoke alarms.

"The most common cause of non-working smoke alarms are worn or missing batteries," the release states. "Changing smoke alarm batteries at least once a year is one of the simplest, most effective ways to reduce these tragic deaths and injuries."

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    I forgot and couldn't figure out why I couldn't fall back to sleep at 9:00 am when I went to bed around 2:30 am and when I realized it was actually 8:00 am on the clock, I was even more annoyed even though technically the amount of sleep is the same.
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.

vCash
    We had an ice show rehearsal at 5:45 a.m. That extra hour was greatly appreciated!