Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyjake5 View Post
    I enjoyed the music blast from the past. Nice to see Todd, Kerrs, Naomi and Peter, Brian and Yuka.

Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    I thought this was one of the better skating shows in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by luckiest1 View Post
    I've seen Rain live and they don't lip synch. They sound amazingly similar to the Beatles. As for their looks, other than "Paul" I don't really see much resemblance, except for the wigs, glasses, hats, costumes, etc. But that's besides the point, because they are possibly the best imitation Beatles group out there. I did wish they would have kept the camera on the skaters more than the singers...but what else is new. I enjoyed seeing the skaters who haven't been around in a while!

We just finished watching it (after last night's catching up with Cup of China). Loved it. According to Naomi Lang's FB page, the show will be reaired on the Ovation channel. I don't have the exact time in front of me, but it will be on the Ovation Network on Thursday, November 24.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    And who is Shae Lynn married to now? That wasn't Nicky! Oh, and Todd got a divorce?
    Shae and Nicky split up in 2006.

vCash
    Only saw the last hour but must say i really enjoyed the music skating was ok.
    Last edited by koral24; 11-08-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12