Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I am only questioning a biological father's obligation when his involvement in the entire process from start to present has been minimal, and the mother has not indicated that she wants anything other than acknowledgment and money.
    Under the law (whether anyone agrees with it or not) a parent is legally obligated to support his or her biological children unless they've been given up for adoption.

He was also aware that unprotected sex could lead to a pregnancy - didn't stop him either, if the story is true. He has the right to ask to be involved in the child's life just as she has the right to ask for support for the child.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmeen View Post
    ... The kicker is there's a chance she's going to be investigated for sexual activity with a minor. She may really live to regret this... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1075298.html
    All the article said is that "if it is brought to our attention, we will look into it." Seriously, if the DNA shows that the kid is his, I doubt that the LAPD wants to look like it is punishing the mom for seeking support. If the DNA shows that the kid isn't his, she is more likely looking at other charges.

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I see some pictures are floating around of the woman who claims to be pregnant by Justin. It's weird because she does not look like a teenager, she definitely looks more like someone in her 20s. I know the age difference wasn't THAT much but it seems even more odd when the woman looks to be in her 20s and the man looks like a boy who is all of 14. A mature looking woman should be running after the college jocks, non? Makes you wonder if she is really a child predator or just out for the money...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Yes, but how many college jocks are worth as much as JB?
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    Yes, but how many college jocks are worth as much as JB?
    Well then it goes to my other option about her just doing all of this for money, which makes me wonder whether she really ever slept with him or not.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Okay, I'm not saying a father (no matter how little his involvment was) should not pay child support. But the media blitz the Mother and her family is on is suspect. I'm sure they were well paid by the tabloids. Then the Grandfather goes on Inside Edition (paid), says she is "pretty sure he is the babies father" and "she is basiclly a good girl".
    He seems clean cut and has a good support system around him. Maybe he would make the better parent.

vCash
    I think mag's point was more than the girl might have preferred to sleep with Bieber over a college jock because Bieber's loaded.

vCash
    I read that this girl has done this before to another guy, who turned out not to be the father. So does she have other children or was she lying about even being pregnant?
    -Brian

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I read that this girl has done this before to another guy, who turned out not to be the father. So does she have other children or was she lying about even being pregnant?
    I haven't heard that one but it was on news today that the girls mother brought a paternity suit against her stepfather in 2007. She won that case.

http://news.lalate.com/2011/11/04/ju...eater-swiftly/
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    A mature looking woman should be running after the college jocks, non? Makes you wonder if she is really a child predator or just out for the money...

Just because she looks mature?
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    I am just saying, most 19 year old women are more interested in slightly older guys, college aged at least. This is especially true for 19 year olds who are clearly mature and have the features all those guys are looking for. When is the last time you saw a 19 year old woman dating a 15 year old guy? That is not usual, especially when the girl looks older than her age and the boy looks younger.
    -Brian

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    I am just saying, most 19 year old women are more interested in slightly older guys, college aged at least. This is especially true for 19 year olds who are clearly mature and have the features all those guys are looking for. When is the last time you saw a 19 year old woman dating a 15 year old guy? That is not usual, especially when the girl looks older than her age and the boy looks younger.
    But we're not talking about a regular, everyday 15-year-old guy. And we're not talking about a date. We're talking about a quickie with a celebrity.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    same baby, different potential sperm donor

Lippe says Yeater came to their home in December 2010 and told Terranova she was pregnant with his child. He insisted he did not get her pregnant.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/04/justin.../#.TrTNkWC0yto
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Maybe she's just hoping that Justin's people will give her a payoff to shut up rather than go through the court procedures and possible testing. And if she did have sex with him, she's hoping that she's won the lottery and it's his. Plus she's getting her 15 mins of fame, which seems to be a goal of many people these days.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    same baby, different potential sperm donor

Lippe says Yeater came to their home in December 2010 and told Terranova she was pregnant with his child. He insisted he did not get her pregnant.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/04/justin.../#.TrTNkWC0yto
    Looking at the photos they have been putting up of her should be a lesson to everyone who puts up photos and other private things on facebook etc..about how all that stuff isn't private and will come back to haunt you.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    No matter how old Justin Bieber is now (17?) he looks 14 at best. I'm guessing a year ago he looked ever younger. As much as I can understand (or at least try) being blinded by someone's celebrity, I can't understand being sexually attracted to someone who looks so young.

The girl in question I think is full of shit. Even if he's sexually active (eek), why on earth would he choose to have his first time with a random weird chick when he has Selena Gomez?

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post

The girl in question I think is full of shit. Even if he's sexually active (eek), why on earth would he choose to have his first time with a random weird chick when he has Selena Gomez?
    Two words: Jesse James.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Maybe she's just hoping that Justin's people will give her a payoff to shut up rather than go through the court procedures and possible testing.
    I think she probably already tried that privately, and his people told her to go away.

I know nothing about how these things work, but with a paternity suit, does the court want to see evidence that at least makes it plausible that the alleged baby-daddy was involved, before ordering DNA tests and such? I.e. In this case, would she be expected to show that it was at least possible that she and the Biebs were in a small room together unsupervised on the date in question?
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    I think she probably already tried that privately, and his people told her to go away.

I know nothing about how these things work, but with a paternity suit, does the court want to see evidence that at least makes it plausible that the alleged baby-daddy was involved, before ordering DNA tests and such? I.e. In this case, would she be expected to show that it was at least possible that she and the Biebs were in a small room together unsupervised on the date in question?
    Dunno how it works elsewhere, but here, in this sort of case, a DNA test is the first step. There is no futzing around with details and eyewitnesses; either he is or he ain't.

There are complicated situations that go beyond DNA, but in this case, none of them would apply.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast