Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post

What details is this girl giving? I haven't heard anything specific other than it was a quickie backstage. Is she doing a lot of talking?
    There's been enough detail on some of the gossip site reports that I feel like a filthy old lady for even looking at them, and I'm going to need industrial-strength brain bleach to get those images out of my head.

I know it's evil of me, but after seeing his obnoxious fangirls hurling death threats at any females who've even been rumored to be going out with the Bieb, I am kind of hoping this is true, just because the wanksplosion will probably kill the Internet, and then I'll be way more productive.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

vCash
    the interwebs will never die!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Identifying a babydaddy is a simple process. I'm PML at the thought of Beiber on the Maury show and getting the news.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Identifying a babydaddy is a simple process. I'm PML at the thought of Beiber on the Maury show and getting the news.
    Complete with a brown envelope containing the results of the DNA tests....

I see that the Biebster responded to the news with a twitter saying he was going to focus on "the positives...the music". So listening to his music is a good thing? Really??
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    He also started dating Selena Gomez when he was 16 and she was 18... so 16 and having sex with a (then) 19 year old is not really much different - his relationship with Selena would have to be seen as statutory rape as well if they claim this with Baby Mama, wouldn't he? Maybe that's why they aren't making any stat rape claims in this case.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    He also started dating Selena Gomez when he was 16 and she was 18... so 16 and having sex with a (then) 19 year old is not really much different - his relationship with Selena would have to be seen as statutory rape as well if they claim this with Baby Mama, wouldn't he? Maybe that's why they aren't making any stat rape claims in this case.
    It's only a misdemeanor in the Selena/Justin case.

vCash
    I call shenanigans. Publicity stunt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    That's only if you can prove that Selena and Bieber had sex.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    It's only a misdemeanor in the Selena/Justin case.
    It would only be a misdemeanor in the paternity case too

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    At this point there are denials the two even met so it's a bit premature discussing whether charges for statutory rape would be made but...

*IF* it turns out to be true, that he's the baby daddy, then I can only see such a move if the plan is to try to regain some of his sweet image by making it seem the poor boy was seduced by this hussy

Having seen pictures of her and reading a bit about her version of events I'm going out on a limb and saying there are two possibilites here: she's flat out lying to make some cash from magazines (a photo of her with baby was very quick to get in the hands of US magazine while the ink was still drying on her complaint) OR someone in his group arranged for Justin to become a "man" and she provided her services (because I don't believe for a second that of all the screaming girls there are at those concerts for him that she was the one that caught his eye).
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marbri View Post
    *IF* it turns out to be true, that he's the baby daddy, then I can only see such a move if the plan is to try to regain some of his sweet image by making it seem the poor boy was seduced by this hussy
    My guess is that's not a concern. Like most teen idols, sooner than later he's going to want his image to grow up, and I think his increasingly public relationship with Selena is part of that. I don't think he's going for the full bad boy, but I do think he wants his fans to let him grow up at some point.

Having seen pictures of her and reading a bit about her version of events I'm going out on a limb and saying there are two possibilites here: she's flat out lying to make some cash from magazines (a photo of her with baby was very quick to get in the hands of US magazine while the ink was still drying on her complaint) OR someone in his group arranged for Justin to become a "man" and she provided her services (because I don't believe for a second that of all the screaming girls there are at those concerts for him that she was the one that caught his eye).
    I think the first is far more likely. The idea of "picking girls out to meet Justin" is actually part of the way they do the shows - there's one song where they pick a girl from the audience to sit on stage while Justin sings to her, and they also regularly move people up from the bad seats, or hand out good tickets to people before the shows start.

In other words, it's believable that this woman could have been invited backstage, but frankly not to pop Justin's cherry. I mean seriously - if such a service was actually required (!), there would be literally millions of potential candidates, and the venue would likely not be an arena bathroom.

Similarly, the woman's story that he told her it was his first time is either just wishful thinking on her part, or a line from a guy who's used it more than once.

From what I can tell, Justin has a really solid core group of people around him who have been with him from the start. Surely they would have schooled him on the dangers of golddigging groupies, safe sex etc - and he's not a choirboy on his own either, even if looks like one. He'd know all this stuff himself I think.

It would be easy enough to do a DNA test to disprove this, but at the same time, I wonder if they will refuse or at least fight it - if he wants to protect his privacy, I would think that would include not making his DNA available to any girl that makes an accusation.

vCash
    My husband's hypothesis: some guy told her he was Bieber to get in her pants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Lesbian who looks like Bieber could not get the girl pregnant!

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    From what I can tell, Justin has a really solid core group of people around him who have been with him from the start. Surely they would have schooled him on the dangers of golddigging groupies, safe sex etc - and he's not a choirboy on his own either, even if looks like one. He'd know all this stuff himself I think.

It would be easy enough to do a DNA test to disprove this, but at the same time, I wonder if they will refuse or at least fight it - if he wants to protect his privacy, I would think that would include not making his DNA available to any girl that makes an accusation.
    One of the blogs I go to suggests that she was probably trying to get his DNA to clone him.

But the Bieber crew part is a really good point - do you think ANY of his core people (let alone his mother) would let anything like this happen to their cash cow? Hells no. He's probably tailed by no less than 3 crew members during the entirety of a concert, when he gets to the venue until he gets back on the tour bus.

I just remembered that Keanu Reeves was accused by a woman of being the father of four of her children. She went to court and everything. He did the paternity test and he wasn't the father of any of her children. Although that story was even more ridiculous and involved hypnosis that Keanu supposedly did on her to make her think he was her ex-husband. Truly bizarre stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    But then how does that explain the crazy backstage bathroom story? Are there Bieber lookalikes that follow him to every concert hoping to pick up some groupies?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post

But then how does that explain the crazy backstage bathroom story? Are there Bieber lookalikes that follow him to every concert hoping to pick up some groupies?
    Hey...if she had a few drinks or a joint or just really really wanted to believe it, anything is possible. Girl isn't coming across as a future brain surgeon.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Well she filed on Halloween, maybe this is her trick because Justin wouldn't give her a treat

Fwiw I find the story unbelievable but I also know one should never say never
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marbri View Post
    one should never say never

I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I don't believe it either. Girl is after money and fame.

vCash
    Beebs should have done what Joubert did in CoC - withdraw before anything bad happened....

vCash
    I don't get why all these older women like this kid. My mom told me about this 40+ year old woman at her work who has tons of pics of Bieber on her desk.... Just so disturbing.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast