Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    I don't get why all these older women like this kid. My mom told me about this 40+ year old woman at her work who has tons of pics of Bieber on her desk.... Just so disturbing.
    You don't get it? Please see my post above. It may answer your question

Lesbian who looks like Bieber could not get the girl pregnant!

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Beebs should have done what Joubert did in CoC - withdraw before anything bad happened....
    ZING!

vCash
    I don't get why all these older women like this kid. My mom told me about this 40+ year old woman at her work who has tons of pics of Bieber on her desk.... Just so disturbing.
    I wonder about the group in the center of the Venn Diagram of the "Twilight Moms", and the Bieber +40's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Beebs should have done what Joubert did in CoC - withdraw before anything bad happened....
    Many folks have been conceived by the "withdraw" method. It don't work.

I don't think the story is true either.

When I was young I never liked guys my own age or younger.

Now that I'm 40, I find younger men not so bad

They just got be legal, at least 28 and over.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    I don't know if it's true or not but he hasn't actually denied the encounter took place has he?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Apparently his psychotic teen fans have sent this girl death threats. Add her to the ever growing list. Love him or hate him, and this girl might be he biggest liar in the lot, but the behavior of his die-hard fans is disgusting. I would be ashamed of my child if she sent death threats to anyone, but especially over some teen hearthrob. His fans are out of control.
    Team Peeps!

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    if he wants to protect his privacy, I would think that would include not making his DNA available to any girl that makes an accusation.
    He wouldn't be handing it over to the girl. Or even her lawyer.

He'd go to a lab for the test, preferably one he picks (and his people are smart enough to insist on that) and the lab would send a report to the girl's lawyer to compare against the baby's lab report and her lab report..

No DNA would be flying around free.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post

He'd go to a lab for the test, preferably one he picks (and his people are smart enough to insist on that) and the lab would send a report to the girl's lawyer to compare against the baby's lab report and her lab report..

You are really taking the fun out of this. Think of the conspiracies we could dream up. The girl is in cahoots with her lawyer and some off the grid lab, they get a hold of Bieber's DNA and clone him. All of a sudden we have dozens of little Bieberettes all over the place.

I am the fortunate mother of a teen and a tween who both couldn't care less about Bieber. The only comment I've ever heard from them is that his hair is weird. Now, Selena Gomez ... well that's a different story altogether.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    You are really taking the fun out of this. Think of the conspiracies we could dream up. The girl is in cahoots with her lawyer and some off the grid lab, they get a hold of Bieber's DNA and clone him. All of a sudden we have dozens of little Bieberettes all over the place.
    Sounds like a soap opera: As the Sperm Turns

vCash
    Loved the Grandfather on Inside Edition. He said she is pretty sure he is the father. And she is basiclly a good person! She wants 12k a month for support. I think this kid if he is the father should go for custody. Bet she changes her story really fast.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticchic View Post
    I think this kid if he is the father should go for custody. Bet she changes her story really fast.
    If he is the father why shouldn't he pay child support? Instead he should try and intimidate her?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    You are really taking the fun out of this.
    Sorry!

I am the fortunate mother of a teen and a tween who both couldn't care less about Bieber. The only comment I've ever heard from them is that his hair is weird. Now, Selena Gomez ... well that's a different story altogether.
    My tween was crazy about Bieber for about 5 minutes but couldn't stand Gomez who had a song on the radio I actually liked at the time. It was very annoying... Of course, now she doesn't like either and I'm subjected to Glee and Musicals every time she's in the car.

vCash
    Sorry! ....
    You're forgiven!
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

From the Bloc
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    Sounds like a soap opera: As the Sperm Turns
    Clearly MacMadame does not watch the soaps If there's one thing I've learned watching the Y&R over the years it's that you NEVER let a piece of your DNA out of your sight. And that all DNA results can be manipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    If he is the father why shouldn't he pay child support? Instead he should try and intimidate her?
    I'm all about a man stepping up, and I don't think he should use his fame, wealth and resources to bully her, but if, by her own admission, the "relationship" lasted no more than a few minutes, I really question what a biological father's obligation is.

Further, she went into it knowing fully - according to her own story - that she was unprotected and could possibly become pregnant. Once she became pregnant she apparently didn't make any effort to contact the person she thought was the father to discuss options or to be involved in the pregnancy and childbirth. She didn't ask him to help choose a name or be part of the child's life for its first few months; she didn't even tell him about it. Now, she's apparently asking for acknowledgment and money - but not for her baby's biological father to be involved in his life.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I do question a biological father's obligation under such circumstances.

I'm not surprised that Justin's camp has said nothing at this point - they have to be very careful how they handle this because it could set a precedent for what could very well be similar situations in the future. Plus, the less they play ball in this story, the less legs it has.

vCash
    ^ oh so let the kid suffer because the alleged mother didn't contact asap

From the Bloc
    vCash
    ^ oh so let the kid suffer because the alleged mother didn't contact asap
    Did I say that? I absolutely did not.

And has anyone said the kid is suffering? Is he sick? Is she too poor to provide basic necessities? Is she incapable of caring for the child?

I am only questioning a biological father's obligation when his involvement in the entire process from start to present has been minimal, and the mother has not indicated that she wants anything other than acknowledgment and money.

vCash
    I'm all about a man stepping up, and I don't think he should use his fame, wealth and resources to bully her, but if, by her own admission, the "relationship" lasted no more than a few minutes, I really question what a biological father's obligation is.

Further, she went into it knowing fully - according to her own story - that she was unprotected and could possibly become pregnant. Once she became pregnant she apparently didn't make any effort to contact the person she thought was the father to discuss options or to be involved in the pregnancy and childbirth. She didn't ask him to help choose a name or be part of the child's life for its first few months; she didn't even tell him about it. Now, she's apparently asking for acknowledgment and money - but not for her baby's biological father to be involved in his life.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I do question a biological father's obligation under such circumstances.
    The obligation isn't to the mother; it's to the child. IMO, the biological father owes the child some level of support, no matter what.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Did I say that? I absolutely did not.

And has anyone said the kid is suffering? Is he sick? Is she too poor to provide basic necessities? Is she incapable of caring for the child?

I am only questioning a biological father's obligation when his involvement in the entire process from start to present has been minimal, and the mother has not indicated that she wants anything other than acknowledgment and money.
    The mother is apparently on welfare so the child does need to be taken care of. However even if the mother was well off a male should help with his child no matter what. It takes two people to have a child it doesn't matter what the intentions were at the time.

I highly doubt this story is true anyway because if it were this probably would have been dealt with behind closed doors.

vCash
    The mother is apparently on welfare so the child does need to be taken care of. However even if the mother was well off a male should help with his child no matter what. It takes two people to have a child it doesn't matter what the intentions were at the time.

I highly doubt this story is true anyway because if it were this probably would have been dealt with behind closed doors.
    THIS! I agree, I think she is pulling this off for a financial windfall selling her story. If it were true, Beiber's handlers likely would have privately coughed up major bucks and a beartrap tight legal document to keep her from shooting her mouth off.

The kicker is there's a chance she's going to be investigated for sexual activity with a minor. She may really live to regret this... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1075298.html
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    *IF* this turns out to be his kid I don´t imagine it's going to end as smoothly as the mother wants it. What I have seen of the family they aren't going to be comfortable just paying cash every month, they are going to want to be involved in that kids life.

He has denied it now on Today show:
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/167...ity-suit.jhtml
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast