Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

vCash

I'm Like, Baby, Baby, Baby: Justin Bieber Hit with Paternity Suit

We live in an ageist society where everything is based on youth, but I hated being 18. I don't like teenagers any more now than I did then. I'm 49 now and there is no way that I'd go back to my teens and 20s - even if I knew what I know now, I don't want to go through all that again. I found it a very difficult time. - Buzz Osborne of the Melvins

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    I actually find it believable that he had a backstage encounter with a fan during a time when he didn't have a girlfriend. I'm not sure the timing of this compared to his dating history though.

vCash
    I'm only surprised it took so long. Seventeen year old boys get themselves into trouble with girls all the time. Average, 17 year old boys who attend their local high school and work part-time at Burger King for spending money. Justin Bieber has looks, money and fame. Did anyone think he was living like a monk?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    The evil part of me hopes it is true just to sit back and watch the shit hit the fan.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    The evil part of me hopes it is true just to sit back and watch the shit hit the fan.
    If true, then perhaps his next single could be a cover of that blecherous Anka song "Having My Baby." Though the thought of Bieber as a baby daddy is a bit and for me.

vCash
    It is just so hard to think of him as a sexually active adult because he looks so young! If you told me he was 14 I would believe you. He could even pass for 12. I hope it is not true and he is much more careful from now on.

vCash
    There is just too much gossip this week. Kim's divorce, Jessica's baby, Lindsey's return to jail, and not this! I can't keep up!!!

And it's only Wednesday!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Wait a minute. If that is true, wouldn't it make her a sex predator for having sex with an underage boy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    Wait a minute. If that is true, wouldn't it make her a sex predator for having sex with an underage boy?
    I guess it depends. How old is the baby? How old is Justin, exactly? In most states 17 is the legal age so if he was 17 then it is OK. I can't remember if he is 17 about to turn 18 or 16 about to turn 17, though. Also, many states have a 2 year gap where it isn't illegal. So an 18 year old and a 16 year old would be legal. Just depends where you live, though. I am assuming it is legal otherwise she wouldn't be so ready to come forward. Either that, or it is all a lie so it doesn't matter anyway and she's just trying to get a reality show out of all of this.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    It would depend on where this alleged sexual encounter occurred because the age of consent varies. In many states in the U.S. it is 16 (in some it is even younger).

vCash

vCash
    I hope it's his, the lols are too epic. And the kid can live off nicely off his millions
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    He was 16, she was 19.

I hope it's not his as this isn't a nice way for any kid to start out it's life.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marbri View Post
    He was 16, she was 19.

I hope it's not his as this isn't a nice way for any kid to start out it's life.
    I think a lot of babies wouldn't mind starting out their lives filthy rich.

vCash
    I think it's a tough one for team Beebs, because they can't claim statutory rape without admitting that there's the possibility that he's her baby father.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I think a lot of babies wouldn't mind starting out their lives filthy rich.
    I think a lot of babies would not like to hear their mother say they were conceived in a bathroom stall and it took all of 30 seconds. If it does turn out to be his kid the relationship with the mother hasn't started well, with all the details she is giving it's humiliating at best.

And if she's lying there is all that to deal with as well.

I also think it's sad that this is all public, he is still a minor.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    The age of consent in CA is 18, so yeah, there could be ramifications. Otoh, bc the age difference is just 3 years, it would only be a misdemeanor if they chose to prosecute.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Has the Biebs even started puberty? He'd be shooting blanks. The whole statutory rape angle would be quite interesting, maybe that will be his way of getting custody if it's really his? Poor Selena, their love was so pure and true!

vCash
    They can't prosecute with any hope of winning without Bieber admitting to the whole affair and that will never happen unless the baby actually is his.

What details is this girl giving? I haven't heard anything specific other than it was a quickie backstage. Is she doing a lot of talking?

At 16 I doubt he was "shooting blanks" even if he still looked quite young.
    -Brian

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    It is just so hard to think of him as a sexually active adult because he looks so young! If you told me he was 14 I would believe you. He could even pass for 12. I hope it is not true and he is much more careful from now on.
    I know! I'm at him being any sort of sex symbol. He's a cute kid, but just a KID.

And this is coming from someone who's dating a guy who's 29-going-on-17.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    It would depend on where this alleged sexual encounter occurred because the age of consent varies. In many states in the U.S. it is 16 (in some it is even younger).
    In California, it's 18. If the perpetrator is more than 3 years younger or older, they can be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    I think it's a tough one for team Beebs, because they can't claim statutory rape without admitting that there's the possibility that he's her baby father.
    Can't they just be like, "Hey, this girl has a screw loose, if she's really the baby mama, she's a statutory rapist."

I'm not sure how the lawyers would fanagle that though.

I would think that since Justin is a minor, they'd have an adult watching him at all times. But I suppose fame and wealth will let you get away with all sorts of things.

But let's think bigger. It could be a warning for all young men to have safe sex, or else they could be hit with similar paternity suits. Or for young women to continue groupie-ing their favorite male stars in hopes of getting cushy child support and their 15 minutes of fame...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast