Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    sammyf, I guess Brooklee Han is going to Junior Worlds but I would send her to 4CC as well. She's definitely has a bigger jump arsenal than the other ladies. Maybe she opted out of it to focus on JW?
    I believe this is the case, she was offered 4CC but is focusing on JW at this time. And she is the Aussie Lady for JW.

vCash
    Based on Australia ranking Brooklee would have been offered 4 continents. Last I heard as early as last week she is still battling the injury that kept her from competing at nationals! Hope she heals quickly and Cheltzie Lee gets back on the circuit to get some good results for Australia!!

vCash
    Karuna Henderson. Take note of the name. 5th at her first Nationals at the Senior level - I reckon she'll be much higher than that next year. Hope she gets considered for international duties!

Dashing Between Bennetton and Krispy Kreme
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Karuna Henderson. Take note of the name. 5th at her first Nationals at the Senior level - I reckon she'll be much higher than that next year. Hope she gets considered for international duties!
    Last year in Melbourne she looked good, but a few of her jumps were muscled.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123