Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    How can they have any fans after this? Obviously this is all fake.
    I was joking with my boss about this, and her words were, "Kim needed a man, not a little boy, give her a break..." I then pointed out her career was built on having sex on tape, and my boss replied, "that was an immature mistake".

Um, okay. Yes, these wastes of space do have fans, even among the classy and intelligent. Go figure.

So, the big question is, can Seacrest get his money back?
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    But they wouldn't die in a fire, they'd melt.

I had the feeling it was all publicity when he was surprised she'd been married before. Isn't that one of the things that real couples share beforehand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    I retract the DIAF comment, since I really just mean I want them to go away; I don't actually want them to die. Though I don't know the point in wishing for their popularity to fade out when they'll just be replaced by someone even worse.

Please, the Kardashians built their fortune on fake. Fake boobs, fake (Botoxed) faces, lifeless personalities, mostly-scripted storylines on their TV show...and the fans keep begging for more.
    I think there were actually people who believed Kim was 100% real. There are even those out there who think her hair is real I'm guessing most of her fans were little kids.

vCash
    I think there were actually people who believed Kim was 100% real. There are even those out there who think her hair is real I'm guessing most of her fans were little kids.
    I think a lot of her fans are kids. She's like a real Barbie...all plastic and empty-headed.
    Team Peeps!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruss View Post
    I was joking with my boss about this, and her words were, "Kim needed a man, not a little boy, give her a break..." I then pointed out her career was built on having sex on tape, and my boss replied, "that was an immature mistake".

Um, okay. Yes, these wastes of space do have fans, even among the classy and intelligent. Go figure.
    To echo the thread title, "There's no hope for us!"

If that is true about the Kardashian fanbase, that's equal parts and . Won't somebody think of the children?!?

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    I don't understand this because just this morning I saw that her brother announced that she's happily married and their family hasn't ever been happier.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I don't understand this because just this morning I saw that her brother announced that she's happily married and their family hasn't ever been happier.
    Obviously, he did not get the memo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    Obviously, he did not get the memo!
    PR fail!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    I had the feeling it was all publicity when he was surprised she'd been married before. Isn't that one of the things that real couples share beforehand?
    i guess she assumed he saw their true hollywood story on E
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    I love that in this case 'irreconcilable differences' apparently = he's spending Kim's money too fast.

It would be better if Kim was being Seacrest's beard for Ryan Humphries though.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    To echo the thread title, "There's no hope for us!"

If that is true about the Kardashian fanbase, that's equal parts and . Won't somebody think of the children?!?
    I have always thought that parents should keep kids from watching that trash. They teach horrible values.

vCash
    I still weep a little for Americankind when I recall seeing the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on Amazon's top holiday DVD sellers list, last year.

"Merry Christmas, Susie. On this cherished day, I gift you this embellished accounting of the life of this boring plastic whore and her boring fame-whoring family. Enjoy, and remember -- Hollywood says these people are better than you."
    Why oh why are we interested in this family?
    Why oh why am I posting on this thread.

Sigh, at least I get to enjoy the supermarket tabloid headlines -- the Kardashian family "denials" -- for a few days before the new issues come out with this "news".

Banned Member
    vCash
    What galls me about their fame (the entire family, and there is a 15 y/o daughter that Momager Kris is going to force on us with another reality off-shoot.) is that they do NOTHING. I was flipping channels and saw her walking into some party and she had this fakey accent and said she was out there to show how much she cares about her 'fans'. Seriously? Who is a fan of someone with no discernible talent or intelligence, and really only famous for a sex tape and her name? It's like Paris Hilton. It's appalling. At least the Simpson sisters have DONE something in music, even if it's not to your taste. But who is a fan of someone who does nothing of any note except pose nude and releases a sex tape?

What I think is leading to the destruction of society is not gays and pro-choicers. It's the dumbing down of America. A lot of people make celebrities of uneducated, trashy people. I don't even think E Network gives a hoot about her divorce. They made big $$$$ promoting her. Kim and Kris allegedly pocketed $18 MILLION dollars for the rights to their sham wedding. And E probably made more because tons of people seemed to have watched "America's own royal wedding".

It has always been hard to swallow that some actors and athletes make tens of million dollars a year when school teachers, police, fireman, etc make nothing in comparison. I tell myself "Just deal with it, they DO have a talent." But what in the world do Kim and Khloe and all the rest of the K's do? Thank their 'fans' who watch their scripted reality show?

I just need to refuse to watch anything, or buy anything (mags, fragrance) that puts more $$ in their pockets. It's the way I know to protest this.

vCash
    Mods, can we please have "barf smilie?" It would come in so handy for this thread...
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Gross beyond words ...
    UPDATE: E! has released a statement regarding the split: “All of us at E! are surprised and saddened by this news, and we send our support to Kim and Kris at this difficult time. The Kardashians have always been uniquely open with all aspects of their lives from joyous events to intimate moments to heartbreaking transitions. E! will continue to share the fascinating real lives and larger-than-life existence of this close-knit family.”
    Ah, yes, y'all called it upthread.

We'll all get to weep with the family and help them pull through this tragedy.

Well, most of just via clips on The Soup.

Minecraft Widow
    vCash
    This was retweeted on Twitter by Ana Cecelia Cantu Felix, former national figure skating champion of Mexico: http://twitter.com/#!/cantufeelicks/

mikeyerxa: It's Kim Kardashian's fault that Michelle Kwan never won Olympic Gold. #blamekimday

Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/mikeyerxa/statuse...94781626556417
    Cigarettes are like squirrels. They are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -- @ciggybuttz on Twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    My cousin's 12 and 14 year old daughters are serious Kardashian fans. Their mother buys them Kardashian style wardrobes and posts pictures of them on Facebook doing their "Kardashian poses".

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateycat View Post

mikeyerxa: It's Kim Kardashian's fault that Michelle Kwan never won Olympic Gold. #blamekimday
    And therein lies the tragedy of this person.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    I bet E's *real* feelings are something along the lines of:

Woo-hoo! Real drama! Ratings gold!! Bring on the divorce series!!!

or either:

B*tch, please. We just spent a gazillion dollars on your Hollywood dream wedding. Send that cheque back NOW!!!
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    She was so trifling that she didn't tell him that she was filing? And he still wants to make it work. I feel sorry for him because I don't think he really understood what he was getting into with this family. This is a real shame.

http://www.people.com/people/article...s-topheadlines
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast