Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned Member
    vCash

Then there's no hope for us: Kim Kardashian filing for divorce

So after 72 days of married life, Kim has decided that due to irreconcilable differences, she is filing for divorce.

I have no interest in the Kardashians and it only seemed that her wedding was done for more interest in her reality show, plus I read that with $$$ for photos, video rights, etc Kim made $18M for the whole charade. Not bad, now the show can focus on Kim's divorce.

I am so sick of these no-talent celebs being able to sell stories for a million dollars to tabloids, and it's all BS anyway. I wish they'd just go away.

vCash
    awwwww

vCash
    I'm shocked I really thought they would a least make the 6 month anniversary.

Carol

vCash
    Link:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kim-kardas...443716.html?nc

Has the wedding spectacular even aired on the show yet? Will all divorce proceedings be filmed for ratings?

And the big question: Was Kris Humphries in on this as a television stunt from the beginning?

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Has the wedding spectacular even aired on the show yet? Will all divorce proceedings be filmed for ratings?

And the big question: Was Kris Humphries in on this as a television stunt from the beginning?
    There was a 2-part special at the beginning of October...I didn't watch any of it, he seems like a jerk.

I'm not sure if he was "in on it," but I think he wanted to be famous.

vCash
    I am shocked at this sad, sad news, simply shocked! Actually it's completely expected -- except I thought they might manage to keep up the facade until the New Year, so they could have some big Kardashian Klan Kristmas special for more .

vCash
    When each was asked what they'll miss the most visa-vis their splitting: She'll miss the security of a man about the house, and he'll miss leaving her behind.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I suppose they won't be in the DWTS audience tonight, cheering on Krob. (Will Rob be able to go on?? )

vCash
    So marriages like this are allowed in California, but marriages between two loving men or two loving women are constitutionally prohibited?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    I suppose they won't be in the DWTS audience tonight, cheering on Krob. (Will Rob be able to go on?? )
    My hope is that he is so heartbroken by his sister's divorce that he won't be able to take a single step on the dance floor. But the reality is more likely that this will garner him "sympathy votes" from whomever are the Kardashian kult-followers who have been voting for him the past six weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron W View Post
    So marriages like this are allowed in California, but marriages between two loving men or two loving women are constitutionally prohibited?
    Kim and Kris -- poster couple for DOMA.

vCash
    This.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I am still ashamed of the fellow Californians who voted against gay marriage.

Look on the bright side, though: that wedding pumped some major into the economy.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I believe stories like this are what inspired my late grandfather to frequently note that straight people were destroying the sanctity of marriage all by themselves and shouldn't be preaching about it to anyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Look on the bright side, though: that wedding pumped some major into the economy.
    Since much of the wedding expenses were offered for free by the various wedding suppliers, I'd say the wedding pumped some major into the Kardashian koffers.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i thought it was just a tv wedding

now maybe people can stop calling it our royal wedding
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    So ridiculous. Unless he was beating her or something (a valid reason for divorce) they didn't even try. What a sham.

Banned Member
    vCash
    I was just reading an article and someone from an anti-gay marriage group had the NERVE to blame these weddings for publicity/$$$$/days on GAY MARRIAGE. This jerk essentially said "With traditional marriage being constantly threatened by pro-homosexual groups, it is not surprising that this disrespect for marriage would lead to a further decay in traditional marriage."

So blame it on the gays that this farce of a wedding occurred.
    Talk about a weird spin on a situation...

vCash

Then there's no hope for us: Kim Kardashian filing for divorce

Actually I have high hopes for me. I didn't spend $5M on my wedding. I guess that's why it's lasted 26 yrs. That & the fact it wasn't a publicity stunt.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Since much of the wedding expenses were offered for free by the various wedding suppliers, I'd say the wedding pumped some major into the Kardashian koffers.
    Really? That's disappointing.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast