Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Eh, I'm in the minority on Ma & Pa, they're really condescending to the drivers.

I can't imagine how bad that tobacco factory must have smelled. I think I saw a few people with filter masks on?

Lawrence seems like a 'woman wears apron and cooks and sews and man does macho things' type of jerk. Or is it me?
    They were so sweet. They couldn't have been nicer.

I started yelling at Bill and Cathi from my couch when they didn't pay their driver. I was so angry they were going to lose over something silly, but it turned out to be NEL. I'm happy because I like Amani and Marcus, too.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    NFL talking like a man eliminated. Good for my picks but still.
    As soon as that one showed I was going "oh crap" because they are my picks. So glad it is a NEL.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Lawrence seems like a 'woman wears apron and cooks and sews and man does macho things' type of jerk. Or is it me?
    Double post for me () but ITA. He's a horse's arse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    They were so sweet. They couldn't have been nicer.

I started yelling at Bill and Cathi from my couch when they didn't pay their driver. I was so angry they were going to lose over something silly, but it turned out to be NEL. I'm happy because I like Amani and Marcus, too.
    Past behavior for Ma & Pa. "Chop chop" is still bugging me. And tonight her comment of 'don't pay them if they don't ask' was just weird.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    aaargh - I didn't want Amani and Marcus to be eliminated, but Ma & Pa were my picks this week and I needed them to stay. I picked them in part because they finished so well last week - I am nervous about them starting the next leg in the 2nd to last spot.

man, team NFL had a crappy leg

Laurence is such a freakin tool
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I was glad that this was a NEL because I wanted the team to stay. But is it my imagination, or are there more NEL's now than there used to be? Maybe I'm just forgetting ...

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Did the snowboarders really say there's no snow in Africa? They've clearly listened to "Do They Know It's Christmas?" one time too many.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks1227 View Post
    I was glad that this was a NEL because I wanted the team to stay. But is it my imagination, or are there more NEL's now than there used to be? Maybe I'm just forgetting ...
    I'm with you. There seem to be an awful lot of NEL's. Unless, like you, I'm just forgetting? And then there is always one when there are 4 couples left too, isn't there? So we get an extra episode out of the Final 4? So there's still another one coming?

vCash
    Did anyone watch the Pro Bull Riding Finals Sunday afternoon on NBC by chance? If so, you (like me) got to watch Cord McCoy compete. He was in the top 10 when they went off the air but had a re-ride coming up so I'm not sure where he ended up. He's a huge fan favorite judging by the ovation he got when his name was announced. He was interviewed after completing an 8 second ride (4th of 5) & it looked like he had a black eye?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    I'm with you. There seem to be an awful lot of NEL's. Unless, like you, I'm just forgetting? And then there is always one when there are 4 couples left too, isn't there? So we get an extra episode out of the Final 4? So there's still another one coming?
    Well, there has to be at least 1 extra NEL as a result of the double elim in one leg. But yes, it feels like there are a lot even considering that.

vCash
    Question I have been meaning to ask .... the Snowboarder Dudes, the clean shaven one (can never remember names ). He totally reminds me of someone else, someone on television, and its driving me crazy I can't place who I think he reminds me of. Whenever he is talking my brain is going "hey that's So-and-So from that one TV show" and I can never quite place it. Anyone else think he reminds them of ...... some guy on a TV show?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Question I have been meaning to ask .... the Snowboarder Dudes, the clean shaven one (can never remember names ). He totally reminds me of someone else, someone on television, and its driving me crazy I can't place who I think he reminds me of. Whenever he is talking my brain is going "hey that's So-and-So from that one TV show" and I can never quite place it. Anyone else think he reminds them of ...... some guy on a TV show?

He reminds me of Ben Folds from The Sing-Off.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    Ditto
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I think one of the boarders' names is Tommy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    THAT'S IT!!!! I can't believe I never made the connection, but that is totally who I am thinking of. Thank you! That has been driving me crazy.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123