vCash

GP coverage on Vision TV

Vision TV in Canada is partnering with CBC to offer 4 hour coverage of all the GPs except Skate Canada. The coverage will start with Skate America - 2 hours on Monday (9-11 p.m. E.T) and 2 hours Tuesday (same time). All of the programs will air the week after the respective GPs. This means they will show even more of each GP than CBC. So we will be able to see 4 hours of Skate America, Cup of China, Japan, France and Russia, not live, but better than nothing.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Thanks for this, Picton! I would never have thought to check Vision!
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    Ah yes, I do remember hearing that Vision is supposed to have some of the skating - but it is not appearing in my listings here in Winnipeg so far. Monday and Tuesday have movies listed in those time slots. Of course the listings can be wrong and may change. I have the Skate America stuff showing up in November on CBC Bold though.

vCash
    I expected the GP coverage to start last night with Skate America. When I phoned Vision TV today, I was told it would start on October 31. So Happy Halloween!

vCash
    Yes - I do have the Vision listings showing up now for next week. As far as I can see it is just repeats, then they are also repeating again on CBC Bold later in the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Picton View Post
    I expected the GP coverage to start last night with Skate America. When I phoned Vision TV today, I was told it would start on October 31. So Happy Halloween!
    Halloween? Oh crap, hope that's not an indication of how the Ice Dancers are gonna dress!

vCash
    Last edited by Japanfan; 11-01-2011 at 05:25 AM.