vCash

Life After on TVOne

Tonight featured Christopher Williams. He was rumored to be the one who beat up Halle Berry--to the point that it made her deaf in one ear. He said he should have defended himself at the time of the rumors. He said he knows he didn't do it, Halle knows he didn't do it, and if you put Halle and Wesley Snipes in the same room together, they both know who actually did it.

Whoa! Will Wesley or Halle respond? Will Halle finally tell who did it?

vCash
    I always heard that Wesley Snipes did it. The Christopher Williams angle was new to me. I have to watch this epie. The previews truly shocked me.

Maybe Rex will weigh in on this?
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Who, me? You know I HATE celebrity gossip .
    I heard that it was either Williams or Snipes. I'd go with Snipes, since he has turned out to be a serious wackjob. But as I have found out, Halle is crazy herself. Should we even believe her?

Williams is related to Ella Fitzgerald some way, I cannot remember.

I catch Life After from time to time; I really enjoyed the shows on Minnie Riperton and Sylvester.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Who, me? You know I HATE celebrity gossip .
    I heard that it was either Williams or Snipes. I'd go with Snipes, since he has turned out to be a serious wackjob. But as I have found out, Halle is crazy herself. Should we even believe her?

Williams is related to Ella Fitzgerald some way, I cannot remember.

I catch Life After from time to time; I really enjoyed the shows on Minnie Riperton and Sylvester.

Yes, you're right about Halle. She's been in a number of physically abusive relationships, including ex-husband David Justice, so it could be anyone from a long list.

I woke up this morning to this on my DVR (hadn't remembered setting it), so I'll be watching it soon......
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    I agree that Halle is not quite psychologically stable, but if she says that someone hit her so hard as to cause permanent damage, I'm inclined to believe her. I really don't think she'd make that up. She's crazy, but not that kind of crazy.

I can almost swear I remember her saying outright that David Justice was not physically abusive, and that Wesley Snipes was not the ex who had beaten her either. But I've always thought that she said it was neither of those two, which lead everyone to assume it was Christopher Williams by default. Of course, I have no sources to support this, as it was so long ago that I don't remember where I heard or read it. It's possible that I made it up or misinterpreted it in my head.

I haven't seen the Williams episode of Life After yet, but I DVR all the episodes and watch them when there's nothing better to do. Same with UnSung.

vCash
    Heh, I thought I was the only one up late last night watching that show!

I was shocked that the show aired Christopher's accusations about Wesley Snipes. Potential grounds for a defamation lawsuit, especially since Halle supposedly went on record saying Wesley wasn't the culprit (well, according to Williams' Wikipedia page, anyway...yeah, I know). How does Christopher know Wesley did it? Was he a witness?
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Didn't Christopher have a baby with Stacey Dash?

vCash
    Didn't Christopher have a baby with Stacey Dash?
    Yes, a son I think.

Christopher Williams was FINNNNNNNNEEEEE!

Speaking of Stacey Dash, talk about being better in your forties than in your twenties. She is the example of that. A gorgeous woman. She's the cougar that young women are afraid of.

Reminds of salt n pepa's song "Ill Take Your Man".
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    So will Christopher Williams have a successful comeback? His style sounds Luther Vandross-ish, i.e., kinda old-fashioned.
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post
    Yes, a son I think.

Christopher Williams was FINNNNNNNNEEEEE!
    true dat, gurl!

Speaking of Stacey Dash, talk about being better in your forties than in your twenties. She is the example of that. A gorgeous woman. She's the cougar that young women are afraid of.

Reminds of salt n pepa's song "Ill Take Your Man".
    Yes, she's hot. She did Playboy when she was in her late 30s or she had just turned 40, right? She was 30 when she played Dionne in Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    So will Christopher Williams have a successful comeback? His style sounds Luther Vandross-ish, i.e., kinda old-fashioned.
    He's a good singer - rare these days in the world of hip-hop and All Things Beyonce.

vCash
    Yes, she's hot. She did Playboy when she was in her late 30s or she had just turned 40, right? She was 30 when she played Dionne in Clueless.

He's a good singer - rare these days in the world of hip-hop and All Things Beyonce.
    Stacey did pose for PB, the photos were very tasteful too. She was in her early thirties when she played the iconic Dionne in Clueless.

There are alot more good singers in the R&B in the female side... Chrisette Michelle, Janelle Monae, Melanie Fiona, Jill Scott.

On the men side, not so much. He could find his niche I suppose.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner