Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joannskater View Post
    The season may have barely started, but still, I'm more interested in finding out if there is a certain skater to watch.
    Well, there have been ongoing discussions on this very topic in the separate US Men, Pairs, and Ladies threads in the Trash Can forum -- here's the link to my post in the US Ladies thread earlier today that lists their top season international and domestic scores so far and gives an idea of "who to watch" in Senior/Junior/Novice: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...93#post3337993

Quote Originally Posted by joannskater View Post
    Oops...sorry for the thread title typo! I fixed it!
    FYI, we only have 5 minutes from the time we create a thread to modify the wording in our thread titles. After that, you have to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Quote Originally Posted by aemeraldrainc View Post
    That's what I was about to say...
    OP: Country?
    And if you say the US, then no wonder people think we think we're the center of the universe! Sheessh.
    Yes, it's always good to remember that this forum is called FSUniverse, not FSUSA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Well, there have been ongoing discussions on this very topic in the separate US Men, Pairs, and Ladies threads in the Trash Can forum -- here's the link to my post in the US Ladies thread earlier today that lists their top season international and domestic scores so far and gives an idea of "who to watch" in Senior/Junior/Novice: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...93#post3337993

FYI, we only have 5 minutes from the time we create a thread to modify the wording in our thread titles. After that, you have to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Yes, it's always good to remember that this forum is called FSUniverse, not FSUSA.
    Thanks Sylvia!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12