Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ..or just lying? (and I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way!) Maybe they don't want people to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapper88 View Post
    ..or just lying? (and I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way!) Maybe they don't want people to know.
    I suppose that's possible as well. It's none of our business, after all.

vCash
    Transcript from W/P's live chat on Tuesday: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/L...791/story.html

vCash
    I wish them the best this week!!! Love this team!!

Is Kaitlyn a fan of Julianne Hough from DWTS. I ask because Julianne wore a tiger dress the season she danced with Apollo as well as a rumba dress where the strap was purposely draped down like Kaitlyn's FD dress. If so, that's a great dancing role model for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hlp728 View Post
    I wish them the best this week!!! Love this team!!

Is Kaitlyn a fan of Julianne Hough from DWTS. I ask because Julianne wore a tiger dress the season she danced with Apollo as well as a rumba dress where the strap was purposely draped down like Kaitlyn's FD dress. If so, that's a great dancing role model for sure.
    Yes, I believe the commentators at the GPF said the inspiration for that dress had come from Julianne.

vCash
    Kaitlyn and Andrew at practice http://t.co/b6JYh6k4

vCash
    Thanks Shayii.......my....those two are photogenic........never seen a bad pic yet
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Weaver and Poje are my fav ice dancers now. I love their style.

Banned Member
    vCash
    strong skate not their best today slight wobble from Kaitlyn on the first twizzle, they have a hell of a free dance though tessa and scott better bring it tommorrow.

vCash
    Wow. Great scores, and well deserved. Not their best, but pretty fantastic none the less.

vCash
    Only .14 lower than V/M. I know V/M had a mistake but still...that's amazing. They deserve it, though, they have worked hard to improve and I really love their connection on the ice. I still watch "Moulin Rouge" over and over! And their FD this year is just so emotional and captivating.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    I was waiting for them to make their trademark mistake (meaning, in previous seasons they always used to have one error per program) and . . . they didn't. Yes, there was one slightly shaky moment in the twizzles, but no disaster.

This season they finally seem to be developing the mental strength they need to skate their best in competition. Good for them.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Virtue and moir were good but lets be objective their free dance this year just does not measure up to weaver and poje who were brilliant today, anyway next year will be neck and neck kaitlyn and andrew will finally get their due and tracy wilson needs to shut they are other great teams that could beat them.

vCash
    Another great skate from W/P. I want them to medal at Worlds so badly. As much as I like ( a lot!) Natalie and Fabian, Weaver/Poje's FD is THE FD of the year for me, and the way they perform it is brilliant. I've become such an uber in such a short time- starting from last year's Worlds.
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    Awesome nationals for W&P. Their FD was amazing. So happy for them and so glad they are finally able to skate cleanly under the pressure. Would love for them to medal at Worlds but doubt it will happen with P&B skating in their home country. Unless P&B have a mistake like last year. Maybe W&P will medal at worlds next year in London.

As an aside, Andrew is so smoking hot in both programs.

ETA: Does anyone know what W&P's long-term plans are? Do we know if they are setting their sights on Korea in 2018?

vCash
    Great job by W&P. However I didn't feel it like I did at the GPF , must have been the tears.I know what you mean by their 'trademark mistake' but I feel like they finally overcame that last year and they're like a brand new team. I love P/B though too and after last years heartbreak I can't help but hope for them but if W/P get the bronze and they deserve it I'm good with that too. Two Canadian teams on the World podium at the same time? I wouldn't believe my eyes.

vCash
    Well, there's been 2 American teams on the podium, so why not 2 Can. teams. They are just building towards a podium placement and I hope they make it.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Two American teams in Russia. Two Canadian teams in France.

Well, stranger things have happened, but I truly hope that P/B get the bronze.

vCash
    I cant see P/B not getting the bronze at Worlds with it being in France unless they take a huge crash like last year. W/P will have to hope for a medal at Worlds next year.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    I cant see P/B not getting the bronze at Worlds with it being in France unless they take a huge crash like last year. W/P will have to hope for a medal at Worlds next year.
    I agree. This may be the last yr that we see the French on the podium at Worlds.

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast