Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

vCash
    I hope this year we don't hear any more of the "underdogs - hard luck kids - almost this - just missed that" talk that always seems to come up every time they take the ice, at least by the Canadian commentators. They have arrived - this is their time!
    pug lover

vCash
    I so agree--it's like there's a collective guilty conscience about how they were treated. Just move on. W/P's mettle was soundly tested and they have shown what they are made of.

Was at Toronto CSOI--they were abfab!!!! Can't wait to see what's in store for next season.
    Last edited by beebee; 05-05-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I was at Toronto SOI last night too. First skating related trip for me in two years in part to my health problems and in part to my Dad's health being so poor Didn't realize just how badly I needed a break. Anyway...

Kaitlyn and Andrew were AMAZING!!! Plus if I felt the way I did last night after watching a shorter version of Je Suis Malade live, I'm glad I never saw the full out competitive version live, because I literally felt like I'd been put through the wringer and then some. WowohwowohWOW!!

They were one of *the* highlights of the show and so happy for them too.

vCash
    Last edited by iggie; 05-13-2012 at 12:39 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Awww, very nice. I'm beginning to think that they are a couple afterall.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Its amazing how this two all time try to copy V-M
    I think all girls at CSOI were at the heaven when saw Poje in boys number

vCash
    I think it's THE coach work to create something DIFFERENT for each team you have.
    And I think Camerlengo - Krilova - are doing it.
    H-D are choreographed by Scali, so I think we'll see something different here too !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Its amazing how this two all time try to copy V-M
    I REALLY don't agree with you,
    and I think it 's annoying your constant jokes about this.

I like V.M too but I don't see the point on seeing everyonelse trying to copy them.
    I really can't see this.

vCash
    I think all this teams could have there own faces and show all there talent without this Especially when on ice W-P look really different

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    Awww, very nice. I'm beginning to think that they are a couple afterall.
    Me, too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I think all this teams could have there own faces and show all there talent without this Especially when on ice W-P look really different
    Well it seems we really don't agree.
    I think they are showing their real face. Skating, trying to improve, having their own stlye ( of skating ). I don't see anything else.
    On ice, they are actually busy skating, off ice they live their lifes as they choose. Off ice I don't care.
    I don't think they aim to copy anyone.
    But this V/M omni-presence that makes me smile ...

Anyway this makes me understand how much power they have from the world outside. How much support.
    Normally I admire it, but when it damages others, I don't like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sit_spin View Post
    Me, too!
    I think they actually ARE !

vCash
    I really don't think they are trying to copy anyone. It's my belief that they are endeavouring to find their own style and as far as I'm concerned they are. They will never be perfect but they have improved significantly over the last few years and certainly have called attention to themselves from the judges and fans alike. I don not compare them with V/M. They are their own people. I also happen to be an avid V/M fan and I do not see any similarities in their material or their bodily attitudes. They seem to be close and work well together whether they are a "couple" or not. It's irrelevent to me. I have tons of repect for them and what they have managed to accomplish in a few short years. I hope they continue to improve on a scale which they have been. They are had workers and it shows.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    I really don't think they are trying to copy anyone. It's my belief that they are endeavouring to find their own style and as far as I'm concerned they are. They will never be perfect but they have improved significantly over the last few years and certainly have called attention to themselves from the judges and fans alike. I don not compare them with V/M. They are their own people. I also happen to be an avid V/M fan and I do not see any similarities in their material or their bodily attitudes. They seem to be close and work well together whether they are a "couple" or not. It's irrelevent to me. I have tons of repect for them and what they have managed to accomplish in a few short years. I hope they continue to improve on a scale which they have been. They are had workers and it shows.
    I am with you !

vCash
    I don't see them trying to copy V/M in any way..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I don't see them trying to copy V/M in any way..
    What pani means is how dare any other ice dance couple be allowed to stand off ice and hold hands and stare into each others eyes.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    Loved them yesterday at SOI - nothing new - absolutely stunningly good looking couple and their added height makes their elements so dramatic. Great addition to the cast - I thought the two ice dance teams were the highlight of the show. I am a sap for failed romance anyway and have loved "Je Suis Malade" since Skate Canada and it lived up to my every expectation. I was close enough to the ice to really see their expressions and I did not find it over the top at all - just so real and heartfelt. Kaitlyn's expressions have always been very obvious on the televised versions of this I have seen but yesterday I was able to see a lot more of Andrew's face and it brought a whole new dimension of the program to me - the guy's point of view. Truly fantastic experience for me to see them live.
    pug lover

vCash
    Italian and English interview with Kaitlyn and Andrew from 2012 Worlds - new thread in GSD: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83652
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    whoops, wrong thread!

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast