Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Looking forward to the battle for bronze! Hopefully Nathalie is able to compete or else it won't be the same.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8Le...feature=relmfu
    At around 36 37 seconds in, I see a blonde woman in a gray sparkly dress talking to someone who looks like Pasquale Camerlengo. Any chance that Kaitlyn has a new dress for worlds?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8Le...feature=relmfu
    At around 36 37 seconds in, I see a blonde woman in a gray sparkly dress talking to someone who looks like Pasquale Camerlengo. Any chance that Kaitlyn has a new dress for worlds?
    That's Madison Hubbell in her SD dress

vCash
    Does anyone know why WP skated in the 4th flight rather than the final flight? They've finished higher than the Shibs or IK this year, and yet those 2 teams were in the final flight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestocking View Post
    Does anyone know why WP skated in the 4th flight rather than the final flight? They've finished higher than the Shibs or IK this year, and yet those 2 teams were in the final flight.
    The top 10 teams draw for the last 10 spots. So they can skate in either of the last 2 groups.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    Thanks.

vCash
    I gotta say, I wasn't really a fan of their short dance until today. It was amazing. Personally, I thought that it should have been second. It had so much more latin feel than Davis/White and Pechalat Bourzat.

vCash
    Yep ....they wuz robbed. I thought they put out an awsome program today, and really feel they were undermarked.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Congrats on a terrific skate! That was my favourite SD performance of theirs this season, and I was thrilled to see them do it at Worlds. They managed to stay clean without holding back, and their rhumba melted the ice. I am confused by the negative GOEs on their rhumba sequences, but they certainly weren't the only ones to receive those.
    It is so great to see them looking so confident and enjoying themselves and I wish them the best in the FD

vCash
    I know their free dance will be my favourite as it's been all season but my faves are Nathalie & Fabian so my heart rules my head on this one.
    But I'm really looking forward to watching them skate & I think it will go down well with the French crowd even though they are going up against the home team.
    I will say that I hope EVERY couple skates clean

vCash
    Fantastic FD! And they finally broke 100.

vCash
    W/P were easily my favorites this season. They really have grown into an great dance team.

I loved seeing Kaitlyn immediately going to hug P/B after their scores, even though it likely meant that they wouldn't medal. So classy.

vCash
    So happy for them to have finally broken 100.

I was rooting for them to take the bronze, but they still have had such a wonderful season, and 4th ain't too shabby! This is just another step for them in building their career, and I have thoroughly enjoyed both of their dances this year. Canada is in good hands with them for the future.

vCash
    Double post. Oops!
    Last edited by lmarie086; 03-29-2012 at 10:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanj07 View Post
    W/P were easily my favorites this season. They really have grown into an great dance team.

I loved seeing Kaitlyn immediately going to hug P/B after their scores, even though it likely meant that they wouldn't medal. So classy.
    Yeah that was one of my favorite moments of the championships. Two others were seeing Krylova's reactions to both pairs. She obviously cares so much about both of them.

vCash
    Fabulous and mezmerizing FD from W&P. They had the most emotional impact for sure. The good news is they moved up a spot from last world's!

vCash
    I'm sorry that is the last we will see of that program. I just love it. Great job today!
    pug lover

vCash
    It brought tears to their coach's eyes, and mine too. They are one step closer, but I don't disagree with Natalie and Fabian getting the "lifetime achievement award". I still think that W/P had the better programs and skated them with passion and great "tek".......

They will be podium bound eventually.....I feel it in my older bones
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Chris on Eurosport was in awe of their performance tonight. He said that one day they will be "unbeatable". And the Eurosport guys have a good history of picking future champions - I remember when they said the same about Scott and Tessa!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bue View Post
    Chris on Eurosport was in awe of their performance tonight. He said that one day they will be "unbeatable". And the Eurosport guys have a good history of picking future champions - I remember when they said the same about Scott and Tessa!
    I completely agree!

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast