Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Weaver and Poje should qualify for the olympics, right? If Canada has three teams going, I can only imagine they would be in the top three?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapper88 View Post
    Weaver and Poje should qualify for the olympics, right? If Canada has three teams going, I can only imagine they would be in the top three?
    They were a shoo in even if Canada had only 2 spots. There is no Canadian team behind them even remotedly close to them. This week only made them even more blatantly obvious than it already was. It will be a dogfight for the 3rd spot, but W&P could fall several times at Nationals (which wont happen anyway of course) and still easily be 2nd.

vCash
    Yes I think you can take that to the bank. Hope P/I will be the 3rd team or R/H. Can't say how proud I am of W/P. They were golden all the way around just for even trying to come back. I loved both programs and I thank them for working so hard to get here. What a pleasure to watch. Big highlight of the week. We Canadians are truly blessed with magnificent skaters and more important magnificent people.

vCash
    They were amazing today!!!! I think they interpreted that choreography better than anyone could have.

vCash
    These two were the highlight of the competition for me, for sure. You know, they always have their greatest growth spurts out of adversity ( not that I think breaking her ankle was a good thing !) so I fully expect more great strides next year. It will have to be inspiring for training mates P/I too ( along with the fact that G/P were marked realistically here. )

vCash
    I would love to see P&I win that 3rd spot on the Canadian Olympic team and join W&P at the Games. I think they have a real shot at it now if they can just keep their minds strong and not make the silly mistakes they often seem to have at Nationals. I am going to confidently predict now you will see a big drop off in the scores of G&P at next years Nationals, and it will provide P&I and O&W with a real chance if either team can skate well enough to capatilize.

vCash
    What a beautiful team! So impressed with them!

vCash
    I am also so impressed! I never thought they would come back so strong. Now, what do you think they should skate to next season? I hope they can find a FD that is as epic as Je suis malade.

vCash
    THey are amazing !
    Just 2 weeks of full practice !
    3 month from her accident on the ice !
    She said that, we 'll be back better then before ! Said and done !! a beautiful fd, Seasonal best !! With all that happened !!!
    Chapeau !!!!

vCash
    Wow wow W/P! You could feel the tension in the audience in the Short, worry over her ankle. The relief at the end, giant exhale! Tears for me at the end of the Long! Can't wait to see what they do next year!

vCash
    They just did Je Suis in the gala so amazing!

vCash
    My god !..and I thought it would be safe to watch the gala without my box of kleenex..

vCash
    I love Je Suis Malade forever and always.
    pug lover

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    My god !..and I thought it would be safe to watch the gala without my box of kleenex..

vCash
    I know...I'm not kidding . My dogs thought there was something wrong... I cried all the way through , but couldn't tear myself away from the screen to grab something to blow my nose on.

vCash
    I was there to see both of their programs and was totally amazed at their speed and committment. What terrific performances. I was all teary at the end of the FD...doesn't happen but it did tonight. Everyone talks about DW speed, but V/M and W/P are just as fast IMO.....and they finish their moves nicely.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    I had messaged Kaitlyn on Facebook congratulating her on the performances and she messaged me back
    They are doing WTT but not SOI as Kaitlyn has surgery following WTT! Assuming to get the screws out of her ankle?!
    Anyways, soo sweet she replied.

vCash
    I had messaged Kaitlyn on Facebook congratulating her on the performances and she messaged me back
    They are doing WTT but not SOI as Kaitlyn has surgery following WTT! Assuming to get the screws out of her ankle?!
    Anyways, soo sweet she replied.
    Thanks Liz. That's basically confirmation Tessa and Scott aren't doing WTT. Can't wait to see Weaver and Poje there though! I'm glad she replied you back.

vCash
    Me too! So glad we will be able to see their beautiful programs again. Hopefully someone can put them on YT because WTT isn't shown on tv.

vCash
    Me too! So glad we will be able to see their beautiful programs again. Hopefully someone can put them on YT because WTT isn't shown on tv.
    I believe we were able to watch live last year on the ISU website.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast