Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Was that the Letterman ep where he talked about his yacht and his island and shit? Total PITA.

When he was choosing his roles against type, I rather admired him for not playing on his good looks. But now, he's like, a total franchise whore.
    If someone told me that I was going to be in silly little movie after silly little movie & would make millions, I would totally be a franchise whore. I agree the Pirates movies are silly, but I think Johnny Depp is brilliant in them. He's the only reason I have ever watched any of them to the end.

vCash
    IIRC, Johnny has said that he's doing those kinds of movies now because his kids can watch them, plus for the money (which I'm sure he's not lacking in - hello private island!) for his kids' future. And his partner, Vanessa, isn't lacking in funds either, what with her long singing career, plus her acting.

Just because I adore him, and he has some embarrassing younger photos... Alexander Skarsgard was quite dorky looking when he modeled for Guess in his early 20s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I voted for Robert Pattison. I have never seen anything sexy or attractive about him but that photo is the worst. The shirtless cowboy is pretty bad too.
    IMO, he has the raw material to be handsome, i.e. regular features, good skin, nice eyes, etc. But the pallid, angst-ridden vampire schtick just doesn't do it for me. I've also read that he can be hygiene and grooming challenged.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    IMO, he has the raw material to be handsome, i.e. regular features, good skin, nice eyes, etc. But the pallid, angst-ridden vampire schtick just doesn't do it for me. I've also read that he can be hygiene and grooming challenged.
    What? His face looks like it has been smushed in with a shovel.

vCash
    I had a major crush on Robert Pattinson when I saw him in Harry Potter 4. I agree with Civic that he has great features and I personally think he's very handsome. I just hope that once Twilight is over, he can't stop with the vampire angst look.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I had a major crush on Robert Pattinson when I saw him in Harry Potter 4. I agree with Civic that he has great features and I personally think he's very handsome. I just hope that once Twilight is over, he can't stop with the vampire angst look.
    I hadn't realized he was in one of the Harry Potter flicks. Which character did he play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    I hadn't realized he was in one of the Harry Potter flicks. Which character did he play?
    Cedric Diggory.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12