Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666

    Embarrassing Teen Pics of Your Fave Hollywood Heartthrobs


  2. #2
    Watch me move
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    16,757
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Zac Efron

    (although I will admit to having hair kind of like that at some points in the 80s. It was fun to overwash your hair so it was really dried out, braid it into lots of really tight tiny braids, sleep on it overnight, and then unbraid it and watch it go boingggggg)
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

  3. #3
    drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    c'est genifique!
    Posts
    29,692
    vCash
    325
    Rep Power
    15783
    that Ian Sommerhalder picture reminds me of a gigantic Shaun Cassidy poster I had when I was 8
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    I thought that pic of Ian Somerhalder was Nastassia Kinski at first.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Thankfukky watching skating
    Posts
    13,142
    vCash
    317
    Rep Power
    17692
    I voted for Robert Pattison. I have never seen anything sexy or attractive about him but that photo is the worst. The shirtless cowboy is pretty bad too.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I voted for Robert Pattison. I have never seen anything sexy or attractive about him but that photo is the worst. The shirtless cowboy is pretty bad too.
    I definitely don't get the fascination with him at all. But the young ladies seem to be batshit crazy over him.

    Poor Chace Crawford. Someone forgot to tell him that The Village People aren't accepting auditions anymore .

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Where banjos play.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,070
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Robert Pattinson is attractive, IMO, but not exceedingly so. He doesn't make my knees buckle .

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    Robert Pattinson is attractive, IMO, but not exceedingly so. He doesn't make my knees buckle .
    Out of curiosity, Satellitegirl, who does make your knees buckle and your toes curl?

    Sometimes I wonder if Hollywood is truly in touch with your demographic in terms of what makes you on screen and on TV.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Where banjos play.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,070
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    There really aren't too many in Hollywood who do. I'm even *yawn* about Johnny Depp anymore..I mean he's attractive, but his schtick of being a "deep" person, is just boring to me. You're in the friggin Pirates movies as a drunk looking pirate...get over it. Ian Somerhalder is delicious(god awful pic on that link though LOL)...and I love Robert Downey Jr....and love Christian Bale(but his offscreen persona leaves much to be desired...so that turns me off of him quite a bit).

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    There really aren't too many in Hollywood who do. I'm even *yawn* about Johnny Depp anymore..I mean he's attractive, but his schtick of being a "deep" person, is just boring to me. You're in the friggin Pirates movies as a drunk looking pirate...get over it. Ian Somerhalder is delicious(god awful pic on that link though LOL)...and I love Robert Downey Jr....and love Christian Bale(but his offscreen persona leaves much to be desired...so that turns me off of him quite a bit).
    ITA - Depp takes himself way too seriously. I thought his comment about comparing having his photoshoots to being raped were totally dumb.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,727
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    There really aren't too many in Hollywood who do. I'm even *yawn* about Johnny Depp anymore..I mean he's attractive, but his schtick of being a "deep" person, is just boring to me. You're in the friggin Pirates movies as a drunk looking pirate...get over it. Ian Somerhalder is delicious(god awful pic on that link though LOL)...and I love Robert Downey Jr....and love Christian Bale(but his offscreen persona leaves much to be desired...so that turns me off of him quite a bit).
    If I could give rep I would. Jonny Depp is starting to sound like one of those emo douchebags you always try to avoid in social situations.

  12. #12
    drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    c'est genifique!
    Posts
    29,692
    vCash
    325
    Rep Power
    15783
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    ITA - Depp takes himself way too seriously. I thought his comment about comparing having his photoshoots to being raped were totally dumb.
    I hadn't heard/read that, but last time I saw him on Letterman, he was insufferable. I love him in many many movies, and I think he was a bit refreshing when he was younger, but he seems to have bought into the persona "Johnny Depp", and he just seems very fake. It's too bad.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,485
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    1872
    I don't see anything wrong with Jake's photo. It's super HOT!

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I hadn't heard/read that, but last time I saw him on Letterman, he was insufferable. I love him in many many movies, and I think he was a bit refreshing when he was younger, but he seems to have bought into the persona "Johnny Depp", and he just seems very fake. It's too bad.
    Was that the Letterman ep where he talked about his yacht and his island and shit? Total PITA.

    When he was choosing his roles against type, I rather admired him for not playing on his good looks. But now, he's like, a total franchise whore.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    The Porny Old Ladies' Home
    Posts
    5,033
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    15497
    The photo of Grace Jones sent me on a trip down memory lane.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,586
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17593
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Thanks for the link, Rex. I have a miserable sinus headache today, so I really appreciated a good laugh. There is no way that I could choose which was the "most humiliating" pic but most of them had me . Taylor Lautner looked like he was 9 years old in his which made it even more for me.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17666
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with Jake's photo. It's super HOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marge_Simpson View Post
    The photo of Grace Jones sent me on a trip down memory lane.
    Jake looks like he wanted someone to pull up to his bumper... teeheehee
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Thanks for the link, Rex. I have a miserable sinus headache today, so I really appreciated a good laugh. There is no way that I could choose which was the "most humiliating" pic but most of them had me . Taylor Lautner looked like he was 9 years old in his which made it even more for me.
    feel bettah....a good deep belly laugh can clear out a sinus.

  18. #18
    Briber of judges
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near St Louis
    Posts
    15,859
    vCash
    2574
    Rep Power
    14817
    I had that same hideous kind of hair style Ryan Reynolds did back in about 1989. Of course, now I wish I had that much hair.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

  19. #19
    Zamboni Zombie
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In a happy archivist void!
    Posts
    1,642
    vCash
    402
    Rep Power
    3503
    ^^peibeck, my husband says he would he would take purple hair if he could just have hair again.
    Cigarettes are like squirrels. They are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -- @ciggybuttz on Twitter

  20. #20
    Internet Beyotch
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    15,525
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    7429
    Quote Originally Posted by Scintillation View Post
    If I could give rep I would. Jonny Depp is starting to sound like one of those emo douchebags you always try to avoid in social situations.
    Particularly since he smells.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •