Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    At least we get to see most of the members of the '61 team in the DVD of the '61 Nationals telecast...but that means that we missed one Pair (the Hickoxes) and one Ice Dance couple (the Dineens), who were 'chacked' from the telecast. Shame that other unofficial existing film clips of those two teams couldn't have been added to the DVD.
    It's possible because they were "chacked" that the footage no longer exists. The existing telecast was probably the only thing archived.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peibeck View Post
    It's possible because they were "chacked" that the footage no longer exists. The existing telecast was probably the only thing archived.
    Peibeck, that is indeed the reason why they are not in the telecast...but the programs of the Dinees and Hickoxes indeed exist & are available on YouTube, filmed at some other event that season, North Ams, I think. That's what I meant: to include the performances of those 2 couples, as filmed by someone else.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    I got my 2-DVD set last Saturday and watched over the weekend. I'm thoroughly delighted with both, although I'm a bit sorry that the main DVD doesn't include 'extra' documentary segments on the members of the '61 team who were not featured in the film...which is the majority
    I find the "extras" sorely lacking.

wannabe flower-girl
    Toto, I have a feeling we are not in Oberstdorf anymore...
    vCash
    Does anyone know if there is a region code on the DVD or if it's region-free? I keep asking on the USFSA facebook site whenever they advertise it, but they just don't answer.

vCash
    A Ten Mayflower rep says it's open region, so you can play it anywhere.

http://skatingforums2.com/index.php/....html#msg24480

vCash
    My package with both DVDs arrived yesterday! We'll watch them during the week, in between GP coverage (trying to stay "unspoiled" in the meantime).

vCash
    HEY!!!!!!!!! YA ALL!!!! I jumped right for it when I saw the ad!!!! If you can OWN a COPY of FIGURE-SKATING'S-TV. DAVIEW (sorry,I know that's wrong) on DVD...after SIXTY YEARS!!!! consider yourself....LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I,d sure love to know were they FOUND THAT!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Skatefan View Post
    Grrrr, I went to the Rise party at Skate America and got the dvd there. I came home and can't find it anywhere in my luggage. I called the hotel and they didn't have it either. They even went up to the room and looked again for me while I stayed on the line. I'm super annoyed at myself for not looking after it better!
    Did you have them search the Maids?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12