vCash

Does anyone know what ever happened to this Pairs Team?

Say,I was wondering if anyone here remembers this Pairs Team,and if so,might know what there doing now, and were they are. Their names were Ashley and Raymand (I think they were a Brother/Sister Team. But I'm not sure). I myself don't remember much about them. But I know they had a Website once and were skating Pairs at 11 and 12 years of age. I'm not sure though what Club they represented or what level they were. But if anyone should know anything about these two. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

vCash
    The only Ashley and Raymond I can remember are Ashley Daly / Raymond Carle who skated for Canada-- they are not brother and sister.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    The only Ashley and Raymond I can remember are Ashley Daly / Raymond Carle who skated for Canada-- they are not brother and sister.
    I think that might be them. The last names seem familar. But I'm not sure. Assuming I'm right. Were are they now,and what are they doing? Do they still skate? Is there any on-line info. on them?

vCash
    FSWer, I remember you asking about a young Canadian pair team of Ashley and Raymond before, and I think you mean Ashley Zielke and Raymond Schultz. I believe she stopped competing and he is 21 years old now, partnered with Natasha Purich, and they are competing at the Senior level. Here's an article about Purich/Schultz from earlier this year that mentions his former partners: http://www.edmontonexaminer.com/Arti...miner%20Sports

vCash
    That's it,that's it....now that you post the last names I remember them. So you say Ashley stopped competing? What's she doing now? How old is she? Are there any pictures of Raymand competing with Natasha? Or of him and Ashley in later years? What about Ashley herself?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FSWer View Post
    Are there any pictures of Raymand competing with Natasha?
    Click on the article link I posted above.

I don't know anything about Ashley Z. and if she has stopped skating, I think we should respect her privacy since she is most likely college-age and leading a regular, normal life.
    Last edited by Sylvia; 10-17-2011 at 04:05 PM.