Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Okay, I was thinking they were making Shane's character much more human than he was by this point in the comics, but now I see they are making his character more true to the comic series. Anyway, I now have no doubts about how the season will end.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    It's been picked up for another season. I know he's offed in the comics, but will he be on the show? He looks a lot like a former student, especially, with his head shaved. I always thought that student could be a serial killer or something. Hmm......
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I guess I wasn't watching closely enough. I thought that both men were going to die, and Rick finally decided that we wanted to live more than sacrifice himself. His dark side took over and he decided to sacrifice Otis so that he could be the one that survives. Very dark and very surprising. Wonder if that could happen on anything but a cable show...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    It's been picked up for another season. I know he's offed in the comics, but will he be on the show? He looks a lot like a former student, especially, with his head shaved. I always thought that student could be a serial killer or something. Hmm......
    Normally I'd consider Shane's death a spoiler, but then just about everyone in the comic series is killed so..

vCash
    Any thoughts on the last two episodes? I've been waiting for the barn full of zombies since they arrived at the farm. I liked the development of Darrell's character in that he doesn't seem as much of a one dimensional redneck.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    It's been a little slow, but I agree about Daryl's character development. I do wonder if he's going to change his relationship with the other members since his Merle delusions. I did think it was stupid to make him climb the cliff face rather than walk down the creek until he reached an easier place to get back up.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Are the zombies in the barn their family members? Hoping to keep them rounded up until a cure is found? That is the only reason I could think they would want to keep some of them alive.

Sometimes I wonder if Darrel and the woman whose girl is lost will hook up. I know she just lost her abusive husband and her daughter may be dead but he is so good to her and she has probably never had that. They also seem the most alike out of anyone else. There seems to be an age difference but I think her haircut makes her look a lot older than she actually is.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I've never bought a graphic novel before, but I may have to make an exception and get the Walking Dead books. There's a new one coming out in a couple of weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Are the zombies in the barn their family members? Hoping to keep them rounded up until a cure is found? That is the only reason I could think they would want to keep some of them alive.
    From what I recall of the graphic novel I believe Hershel is such a devout believer that he still views the zombies as part of God's creation. Yes, I think some are family members as well as neighbors.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "The Walking Dead" interview with Robert Kirkman.
    Discusses more new characters, plus Michonne.
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...the-works.html

The 13 episode run will be taking a mid-season break after the seventh episode airs on Nov 27.
    The second half of the season starts February 12, 2012.
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 11-15-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "The Walking Dead" Season 2 Episode 6; "Secrets" sneak peak:
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...de-206-secrets

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Since family members will probably ask what I want for X-Mas during Thanksgiving conversation.
    I'm e-mailing them this link with a list of the ones I don't have yet. It's better than getting another sweater I won't wear.

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-G...R3DLKI0S20B6L6

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    So last episode started with everyone attending a workshop of gun usage and/or going shopping. Sorry Carol, we've looked for your missing daughter for two whole days, we all need some "ME TIME"! If I was Carol, I'd be going to bed at 8pm, walking up around 4 or 5am and as soon as the sun came up, I'd be out looking for my daughter.

When Shane and Andrea went off on their own for some gunplay/foreplay, I thought, "hmm...wonder how long 'til they're a couple". Much sooner than I figured, as they were doing it in the car after some zombie-killin'. Is it just me who gets all about people who seem to get all hot and bothered around guns and killin'? Wonder how much longer they'll have that home away from home. Is there a shelf-life for gasoline?

Speaking of Shane and Andrea, why was it the plan to go into the bowels of only one house to look for Sophia? Why not walk down the middle of the street and just yell for her? Or does yelling attract unwanted zombies? And why go so far into a house? Couldn't Sophia hear them from the street?

I'm wondering about the Dale character. I had always thought he was supposed to be the wise elder, but this episode it dawned on me that he's not all that wise, tactful or reliable. He acts like he's the wise elder, but he's kind of a mess. I'm not sure if he's written as a complex character...or is just a poorly written character...

Also wondering about Rick and Lori. I always thought that they were supposed to be the ideal couple. Then the zombie apocalypse happens, Rick is dead and Lori finds comfort in the arms/bed of Shane. So that's a big issue, but before all of that, I thought they were supposed to be the perfect twosome. But lately, Rick hides the fact that Hershel wants the group gone sooner rather than later, and Lori hides the fact that she is pregnant. Certainly big issues to keep hidden!! Again, not sure if this is showing intricacies in an otherwise good relationship....or just bad writing...

It sounds like I'm only complaining about this show...but I do like it!!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I think there are things to come. The next episode is supposed to be Then the show goes on hiatus until Feb.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Midseason Finale: Pretty Much Dead Already. Season 2 Episode 7 Preview clip.
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...h-dead-already

vCash
    I did not see that ending coming. Damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    My husband just said the same thing. That was just . That was tough to watch.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Now I get why they called this episode "Pretty Much Dead Already". Didn't expect that.

Norman Reedus(Daryl Dixon), is on "Talking Dead" tonight.

Spoilers!!! If you haven't seen episode 7 yet.
    The cast looks ahead:
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...st-looks-ahead

Season 2 - Episode #8: "Nebraska" sneak peak:
    http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-208-nebraska
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 11-28-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Nor did I!!

vCash
    As someone who follows the comic, total shocker!!

Spoiler

Along with Shane surviving way past his expiry date, I'm convinced that the TV series and comic are parallel/alternate universes in relation to each other.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast