Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by casken View Post
    I wonder how long Razzano has actually known.
    Hopefully FC would have given Razzano's coach the heads up that this may happen.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Something tells me we are going to hear the details very soon. This is way too fishy. One of the wealthiest skaters in the world is pulling out of the GP because the usfsa isn't giving him enough money? He has sponsors, gets money from headlining a tour, and was paid to be in a reality tv show. He has to be a multi-millionaire now. Does he NEED money from the usfsa at this point in his life? Absolutely not. What an ungrateful you know what!
    Good luck to Razzano. When his jumps are on, they are amazing to watch.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    I'd be really surprised if Evan is a multi-millionaire. I'd be surprised if he was a millionaire.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    Hopefully FC would have given Razzano's coach the heads up that this may happen.
    Oh. yeah. Especially considering FC's comments after '11 Worlds.

vCash
    Isn't Frank Carroll known for being about the numbers?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Certainly sounds like it, someone should remind Evan that the USFSA is not Stars on Ice.
    Someone should remind the powers-to-be at USFS that it is highly unethical to use our Olympic Champion's accomplishments and image to hawk tickets to Skate America BEFORE reaching any financial agreement to lock in his appearance. Very bad Public Relations once again.... aka Kwan, Cohen. Same bullshit dumped on the fans.
    There is nothing more captivating in this world than a woman's form gracing the ice in skating boots. It's simply sensational!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    Didn't USFS throw money at da Kween back in the day?
    As Evan has found out, he is NOT the Kween.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marbri View Post
    I'd be surprised if he was a millionaire.
    I wouldn't. Prize money, Ralph Lauren, DWTS . . .
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

vCash
    I'm disappointed in him, I predict he will never compete again. Good luck with the shows.

vCash
    I remember it being commented that he had purchased an Aston Martin, if that's true, then he must have some sort of money because that's not a car that you buy with chump change...

vCash
    I'm not shocked. I'm about as surprised about this as I am about the fact that a third of my high school class wound up at our local community college.

Evan is probably a lot wealthier than the average figure skater because he has actually been able to find some "celebrity" success.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I agree with so many of you. Life will not go on for me, either.

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mayra View Post
    As Evan has found out, he is NOT the Kween.
    Neither was "da Kween" an Olympic Gold Medalist!?!

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marbri View Post
    I'd be really surprised if Evan is a multi-millionaire. I'd be surprised if he was a millionaire.
    He might not be anymore -- do you remember the video of his apartment? I think he's got half of the Design within Reach catalog in there, and that's not even including the kitchen or bathroom.
    Last edited by kwanfan1818; 10-15-2011 at 06:02 AM.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I agree with so many of you. Life will not go on for me, either.

(((PeterG))) Wishing you strength during the men's competition at Skate America.

vCash

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DimaToe View Post
    I remember it being commented that he had purchased an Aston Martin, if that's true, then he must have some sort of money because that's not a car that you buy with chump change...

Wasn't there a TV feature done on his fabulous California home (condo?) which was professionally decorated? (That wouldn't come cheap.) With his total dedication and work--AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS--I sincerely hope he's a multimillionaire!

I have mixed feelings re his return to Olympic Competition--unless he has a couple of dependable quads in his tech repertoire!

vCash
    Please don't remind us of his apartment, we'll have nightmares

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkbiggestfan View Post
    One of the wealthiest skaters in the world is pulling out of the GP because the usfsa isn't giving him enough money? He has sponsors, gets money from headlining a tour, and was paid to be in a reality tv show. He has to be a multi-millionaire now. Does he NEED money from the usfsa at this point in his life? Absolutely not. What an ungrateful you know what!
    You need to do some serious reading on moral and income relativism…..

Who are you to decide how much money he has a right to earn by legitimate methods, and how much money is enough for him?

There are people who think that you sit in your comfortable (probably) North American residence, with clean running water, electricity, safe neighborhood, playing on your at least $600 USD computer and having time on your hands to chat on forums….. while some children live in 1 room clay huts, sleep on the floor with 10 other family members, have no water, no toilets, eat mush, and work sunrise to dusk in a bean field…. Well, they think that next time you should not buy a computer to chat on forums and send the 600 USD to them so they can buy a year’s worth of food…

North American youth with your kind of attitude should be beaten with a belt! and beaten HARD!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinami Amori View Post
    You need to do some serious reading on moral and income relativism…..

Who are you to decide how much money he has a right to earn by legitimate methods, and how much money is enough for him?

There are people who think that you sit in your comfortable (probably) North American residence, with clean running water, electricity, safe neighborhood, playing on your at least $600 USD computer and having time on your hands to chat on forums….. while some children live in 1 room clay huts, sleep on the floor with 10 other family members, have no water, no toilets, eat mush, and work sunrise to dusk in a bean field…. Well, they think that next time you should not buy a computer to chat on forums and send the 600 USD to them so they can buy a year’s worth of food…

North American youth with your kind of attitude should be beaten with a belt! and beaten HARD!
    Did you chisel this message on a tablet and send it in?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK View Post
    I have always felt Evan gets badly and childishly treated in this board but honestly Im more happy about Doug getting Skate American than him not competing.
    If anybody is being childish, it's Evan expecting money to be thrown at him just to appear. Very nice for the people who have already bought the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    Did you chisel this message on a tablet and send it in?
    Of course she didn't. Given Tinami's posts, being filthy rich for the sake of it is the only value she espouses.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast