vCash

What did you pass,& how far do you wish you could have progressed in Learn To Skate?

Ok...I saw a Learn To Skate Class come off the ice at my Rink the last time I went,and they emspired me to post this Thread. What I want to ask today is "What did you pass in Learn to Skate,and how far do you wish you could have progressed? For me...I passed Falling and Recovery". I have always wished though that I could have at least passed 1 darn Level. What about you all?

vCash
    I am still progressing through the ice dances! I have a lot to learn, but I keep going on. I am on the pre-silver dances now, and I never thought I'd make it this far. It took me a long time, so be patient with yourself. It may take a long time to do what you want to do in skating, but that's fine.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    We just had testing yesterday.. (and by testing I mean CanSkate testing ) I passed levels 1-3, and my coach is testing 4 and 5 next week for me. My goal is to be doing more figure skating stuff next year!