Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    75
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Formspring.me adresses of figure skaters

    Add here the links to the pages of f/s or coaches if you know them ) It'll be great

    To begin with:
    http://www.formspring.me/Shindlerlist - Elena Ilinikh
    http://www.formspring.me/Katsalapov118
    http://www.formspring.me/KsushMakarova


    That's all I've found. Are there any N.American f/skaters' pages to see?

  2. #2
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,816
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    12834
    Thank you, I had never seen some of those before! So Katsalapov and Makarova are dating? Cute.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Does it matter?
    Posts
    1,175
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quoting Elena:

    The fact that he went with Jana Khokhlova DANCE ... Nikita - an adult, and his free time belongs only to him.
    Why did Nikita go to dance with Khokhlova to begin with?

    koatcue, thanks for the links.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,125
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    7770
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Thank you, I had never seen some of those before! So Katsalapov and Makarova are dating? Cute.
    since when?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

    Bruce Lee

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,125
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    7770
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post

    Why did Nikita go to dance with Khokhlova to begin with?

    koatcue, thanks for the links.
    there certainly is something going on...
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

    Bruce Lee

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,518
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    there certainly is something going on...
    According to sports.ru

    Jana Khokhlova: "I did not conduct the training test with Katsalapov"


    I didn't google translate, my phone is unreliable. Someone will have to translate.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,234
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    since when?
    I think that person is mistaken. AFAIK Nikita is dating Elena and has been for some time now (a year or two at least), and I have not heard any news that they broke up so idk. Also Ksenia trains in St. Pete and Nikita in Moscow, where he also attends University, so I kind of doubt they are dating.

    Also:

    http://www.formspring.me/London1996 (Anna Ovcharova)
    http://www.formspring.me/Sonyasb (Sonya Birukova)
    http://www.formspring.me/jellybeansk8r (Amanda Dobbs)
    http://www.formspring.me/ColinDGrafton (Colin Grafton)
    http://www.formspring.me/feliciazhang (Felicia Zhang, though it appears she hasn't used it in months)

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    75
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    There is a rumour that K/I have split up as a couple(

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    75
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    I think that person is mistaken. AFAIK Nikita is dating Elena and has been for some time now (a year or two at least), and I have not heard any news that they broke up so idk. Also Ksenia trains in St. Pete and Nikita in Moscow, where he also attends University, so I kind of doubt they are dating.

    Also:

    http://www.formspring.me/London1996 (Anna Ovcharova)
    http://www.formspring.me/Sonyasb (Sonya Birukova)
    http://www.formspring.me/jellybeansk8r (Amanda Dobbs)
    http://www.formspring.me/ColinDGrafton (Colin Grafton)
    http://www.formspring.me/feliciazhang (Felicia Zhang, though it appears she hasn't used it in months)

    Thanks!

  10. #10
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,816
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    12834
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    since when?
    I am just drawing an inference based on what was posted on the formsprings. Nikita's says [google translation]

    You're dating Ksenia Makarova?

    Sign =)
    And Ksenia's confirms she is dating a skater. Perhaps a Russian speaker can confirm what Nikita said, I doubt the cyrillic word means "sign" but the smiley face makes me think he's saying yes or being coy which also hints at a yes.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,125
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    7770
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    I am just drawing an inference based on what was posted on the formsprings. Nikita's says [google translation]



    And Ksenia's confirms she is dating a skater. Perhaps a Russian speaker can confirm what Nikita said, I doubt the cyrillic word means "sign" but the smiley face makes me think he's saying yes or being coy which also hints at a yes.
    well it says: "Do you know Ksenia Makarova?"
    Answer: "I do "
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

    Bruce Lee

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,138
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Ooh, I quite enjoyed Felicia's trashing of ex-partner Taylor Toth.

    Gurl gotta' bitch streak in her!

  13. #13
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,816
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    12834
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    well it says: "Do you know Ksenia Makarova?"
    Answer: "I do "
    PML. Well nevermind then.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,234
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    well it says: "Do you know Ksenia Makarova?"
    Answer: "I do "
    Yeah, exactly. He and Elena may in fact be broken up but I highly doubt he is now in a long distance relationship with Ksenia, seems too soon, strange. And Elena is still listed as "In a Relationship" on her facebook page so idk.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    283
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Yeah, exactly. He and Elena may in fact be broken up but I highly doubt he is now in a long distance relationship with Ksenia, seems too soon, strange. And Elena is still listed as "In a Relationship" on her facebook page so idk.
    no, they didn't break up. Recent pic from Paris http://vkontakte.ru/photo1306895_269057341

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,073
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    So there was a rumour that Katsalapov tried out with Khokhlova?!

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,234
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashionista View Post
    no, they didn't break up. Recent pic from Paris http://vkontakte.ru/photo1306895_269057341
    That pic is actually 2 years old but I do believe they are still together regardless.

  20. #20
    Prick Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Having a kiki
    Posts
    42,419
    vCash
    506
    Rep Power
    26080
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •