Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Hi Manhn...for live and complete and on Bold it's GPF and Worlds for the moment - There will be shows devoted to 4CC and Junior Worlds although I dont have the details just yet...will keep you posted as I get more info! Cheers Pj

moving right along
    vCash
    WOW! I'm excited to see so much coverage on CBC main station. For this WA state grrrl, it means I can watch some comps that won't get covered as fully on US channels.

Thanks, CBC!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingpj View Post
    Hi Manhn...for live and complete and on Bold it's GPF and Worlds for the moment - There will be shows devoted to 4CC and Junior Worlds although I dont have the details just yet...will keep you posted as I get more info! Cheers Pj
    PJ - is CoC is on Bold this Wednesday and Thursday?

I haven't watched the CBC coverage yet (the second one is on right now 1-2 a.m PST) because I've managed to stay unspoiled. So don't know if the schedule has been posted there. Then there's coverage on Vision tomorrow night. . .I don't know who is showing what, but BOLD is listed as showing all the free skates over four hours? I'm getting really confused and going through a lot of videotapes (I know, PRV is your best friend in such situations. . .).

If you're covering all the GPs delayed on BOLD I'd appreciate knowing the schedule - of course, ignore this request if it's been posted on CBC.

Many thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12