Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    This is the best line I've ever heard on any reality TV show.
    That was just perfect!

Just love the snowboarders. They seem like great guys, very happy to be running the race, polite to others and each other. Why they choose to share with Marcus & Wife, I don't know. Maybe earlier in the race they had gotten help that wasn't shown.

Hope they continue to do well!

vCash
    Yes, has to be something we weren't shown, or a mix of that and the Dudes just plain liking the couple. NFL do seem to have a good energy, and outlook. No breakdowns or tirades at each other or at the cab drivers or at the TAR Gods despite having crap luck all day. And Marcus seems to be a genuinely funny guy.

That said, teams getting answers without lifting a finger, known as the Globetrotters Syndrome (see also: Globetrotters Syndome II), ain't cool!

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Absolutely. But this Buddha challenge is going to be deadly.

Where did this dating couple come from? I don't remember seeing them before.
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleBway View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about them

I love this season- very challenging tasks, interesting destinations, and none of the teams totally grate. Yah the brother/sister can be annoying... but imo they pale in comparison to teams I've hated. At least so far, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    Was that the team I saw get out of a taxi mid-way through the episode and I thought "who the heck are they?"
    I was totally startled when I saw them getting out of the taxi, I can't remember them before that point. Guess that explains why nobody has even picked them in the game.

I love the boarders, they have such a great attitude and just rock the challenges. For paying attention and READING the clues!

vCash
    This season's boarders replace the cowboys of previous seasons. They are just plain out fun and I too love how they read the instructions. When I used to give my students a test and they were struggling with the first part - usually on which file to copy/download/open, my usual first response was "read the instructions". Le sigh, so many people don't take the time to read everything it's just hurry, hurry, hurry.
    Crazy about sports!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234