View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Cup of China ice dance gold?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobrova/Soloviev (Russia)

1 20.00%
  • Shibutani/Shibutani (USA)

4 80.00%
  • Other

0 0%

vCash

Who will win Cup of China Ice Dance? The Great Philosophical Debate!

So who do you think will win Cup of China Ice Dancing? Will if be Toe-Tapping Shibutanis or 'Artsy-Fartsy' Melodrama of Bobrova/Soloviev? (Or another team?)

This should be a great juxtaposing of the two major styles of ice dancing today: the audience-pleasing ballroom-dancey style vs the balletic 'serious melodramatic' style. The judging panel will let us know the way the winds are blowin'.

Will it be the Shibs' Chatanooga Choo-choo or Bobrova/Soloviev's cavorting woodland nymphs...and I cannot WAIT to see the costumes for that!

Cast your votes.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    Bobrova & Soloviev - haven't seen them this season yet and I have no idea what they will skate to. Nevertheless, I love them and I'm crossing my fingers for their victory.

vCash
    I'm going with the Shibs. And I think the winds are already blowin' in the audience-pleasing ballroom-dancey style. In fact, I think they are pretty stiff winds already. But that's just my feeling right now.

I'm interested to see B/S's costumes, too. I've always liked them since I first saw them skate. Just something interesting about them to me.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Discussion about current competitions should take place in the competition forums, not in The Trash Can.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.