vCash

Belgian Chocolates

Ok, my sister loves true Belgian chocolates. I'm thinking ahead for part of her Xmas present and won't be travelling to Belgium anytime soon. Anyone know of a chocolatier in Belgium that ships over the US? I've googled it, but need recommendations for which are the good chocolatiers and which ones I should avoid.

Thanks.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    The 4 big chocolate shops on the Grande Place in Brussels that I can remember - Leonidas, Neuhaus, Galler, and Godiva - should also have American retail shops in certain cities as well as US-based shipping operations. Google their websites.

For example, here are the Leonidas US stores. (see rest of site for shipping info)

Of these four brands, Godiva is the most commercialized and is everywhere in the US, of course. Of the other 3 more authentic brands, Leonidas should be the cheapest if only 80-90% of the quality. Neuhaus is by far the best, but more expensive, and I'd say Galler is a close second.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    The 4 big chocolate shops on the Grande Place in Brussels that I can remember - Leonidas, Neuhaus, Galler, and Godiva - should also have American retail shops in certain cities as well as US-based shipping operations. Google their websites.

For example, here are the Leonidas US stores. (see rest of site for shipping info)

Of these four brands, Godiva is the most commercialized and is everywhere in the US, of course. Of the other 3 more authentic brands, Leonidas should be the cheapest if only 80-90% of the quality. Neuhaus is by far the best, but more expensive, and I'd say Galler is a close second.
    Don't know about the American Leonidas, but from what I've tasted in Europe it sure beats Godiva...

vCash
    Costco has Belgian chocolates for the Xmas season. Just sayin'