Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    The infuriating thing about Mayo Asudo was that he was saying Akiko Suzuki perfectly well.
    If only you heard Russian commentators pronouncing the names of the skaters.... Russian skaters included

vCash
    Nicky actually called Elisaveta elevator?
    I kept listening them calling her Elibeta, Eliveta, wanted to send them a message to call her Liza if it is so difficult.

vCash
    Chris is indeed the best but it only show how absolutely useless the rest of them are.

Because for Chris everything is always great and wonderful and very good and he fails to notice quite obvious mistakes a lot of the time.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Eurosport showing Ladies FS from start again. Please tell me they will go live to Men.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I fear not as my TV guide has just changed to say they will continue with the Ladies repeat on Eurosport 2 and in half an hour will go live on eurosport 1.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_T_T_ View Post
    I fear not as my TV guide has just changed to say they will continue with the Ladies repeat on Eurosport 2 and in half an hour will go live on eurosport 1.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Surely the right thing to do would be go to skating live on Eurosport 2 and show recorded Ladiezzz on Eurosport 1.

is lutz crazy!!!
    vCash
    I've only just got in but looks like I've had mens live on ES1 for the last 30mins... Well 23mins to be precise.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    GPF schedule for the Friday looks less than impressive. Only event being shown is Short Dance.

vCash
    GPF schedule for the Friday looks less than impressive. Only event being shown is Short Dance.

vCash
    So, we watch weekend after weekend building up to the final - and it is certainly being hyped and promoted as a series of events leading up to the final - only for Eurosport to do what they did a couple of years back and not bother to show it?

I hope they change their minds.

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    I hope they change their minds.
    Hope is all the we have left actually.
    Russian Eurosport announced that they will be showing CoR live on Eurosport 2 and Eurosport 1 + full coverage on Eurosport HD.

As a matter of fact almost nothing of the announced competitions was shown. HD showed only Men FS, Eurosport 1 showed nothing and I heard there were problems with Eurosport 2.

The reason is simple - Cross Country and Downhill. This is the sport for which Eurosport holding was created, obviously. Well, besides snooker and football.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Just checked British Eurosport schedule. Nothing live on the Saturday and it seems they've decided not to show the ladies short at all.

Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    Starting at 3pm CET today - 2 hour highlights show of COR on Eurosport.

vCash
    ---and in Germany they were showing two handball matches live instead of the highlights :-(

vCash
    Is there some reason, other than ignorance, for mispronouncing her name?

Prick Admin
    vCash
    So we get the gala live and they'll show the free dance taped right after it.

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Just in case someone may need the info: Russian Eurosport 2 will show SrDance Short live, all the other events will be shown taped and yes, the SrDance Free will be right after Gala (gala being live). SrLadies SP will not be shown at all.

vCash
    I've just checked that pathetic schedule for GPF. nothing live (except for Gala), taped events shown at random hours, only Eurosport 2...
    oh, well, thank you, Eurosport

vCash
    I won't even bother with them anymore. Thank god there's FSVids because otherwise we'd be so screwed.

Of course it would be nice to be able to watch live.

Oh and guess what, Eurosport Player didn't work at all AGAIN during the second day of CoR (some server issues).

That was money well spent.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast